Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LR finance questions…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I pick up my MX LR on Thursday, and I have a check from my bank for part of the amount, and a loan for the remainder which is financed through the same bank.

I’ve been told to mail the loan check to Tesla directly, but not sure what to do with the cashiers check for the remainder. Do I bring it with me to delivery?

I wish there was a number to call and get this sorted, but I haven’t been able to find anything as of yet. Appreciate any help.

So I pick up my MX LR on Thursday, and I have a check from my bank for part of the amount, and a loan for the remainder which is financed through the same bank.

I’ve been told to mail the loan check to Tesla directly, but not sure what to do with the cashiers check for the remainder. Do I bring it with me to delivery?

I wish there was a number to call and get this sorted, but I haven’t been able to find anything as of yet. Appreciate any help.
I would hand carry both checks with you to the delivery appointment. I would definitely NOT mail anything to Tesla this close to delivery.