Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LR/PLAID - FLORIDA Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no word? at least get any time frame movement?
Nope, same time frames except all the months are now lower case. Pretty sure it’ll be towards the end of the window. For a while it was a race between my navigator and the model X, sadly looks like the navigator will win the race. It has been built and is now on way to dealership.

I can say, that the communication between tesla and Lincoln have all been the same. Zero communication on each unless I actually check the info myself.

Reactions: SOBX MX
Picking up 5 pm today instead of 11 am tomorrow.. Tesla texted me that they have openings for today..
Screenshot_20220616-122511_Tesla.jpg

First time post… Moving to Orlando from PA at the end of the month and picking up my Plaid/Blue/Cream/20/FSD in Orlando. My EDD is 8/9 - 9/20 so we will see.

Trading in a Plaid Model S and not sure once we move if I can hold off with FL registration on it and trade it in with my PA title and registration vs registering it in FL and then trading it in. Hope I can just wait to save time and money.

All the best to you everyone!

Orlando here. Ordered on 5/2021, LR/Blue/Cream/FSD.
Until beginning of this week for about a month my EDD was July 21 - August 25. Then a week ago it bumped to December 22 - April 23. Then this morning I got an email saying my order is on hold until I confirm that I'm ready. After I did that, my EDD went back to Dec 22 - Apr 23. No explanation whatsoever.