Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LR/PLAID - FLORIDA Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Orlando here. Ordered on 5/2021, LR/Blue/Cream/FSD.
Until beginning of this week for about a month my EDD was July 21 - August 25. Then a week ago it bumped to December 22 - April 23. Then this morning I got an email saying my order is on hold until I confirm that I'm ready. After I did that, my EDD went back to Dec 22 - Apr 23. No explanation whatsoever.
Tesla is trying to get rid of low profit margin sale from early orders.

Reactions: Elixir
Mars gods smiled on me today and released vin to my spaceship today. MXP. OOD: 2/17/22 Jacksonville
33362FE3-FB79-4451-8499-5DE652B03C06.jpeg

I ordered an MXLR in 10/21. After two pushbacks, EDD was 12/22-1/23. Yesterday I got a call from Tesla offering September delivery if I upgraded to Plaid for $15K on top of my 10/21 price. I took the offer and am now waiting for the VIN. Have others heard of this?

Good deal actually if you do get the VIN.
I ordered an MXLR in 10/21. After two pushbacks, EDD was 12/22-1/23. Yesterday I got a call from Tesla offering September delivery if I upgraded to Plaid for $15K on top of my 10/21 price. I took the offer and am now waiting for the VIN. Have others heard of this?
I actually got this deal as well ended up pulling the trigger got a VIN 2 days later expecting delivery August 26th got confirmation it left Fremont too :)

Reactions: Wht Rbbt and Edtreo
I actually got this deal as well ended up pulling the trigger got a VIN 2 days later expecting delivery August 26th got confirmation it left Fremont too :)
Our cars may have come East on the same truck. Mine arrives 8/24 to Merritt Island. I pick it up on 8/28. One PITA I’m having is that they want my charging cable back with the M3 I’m trading but haven’t given me the voucher so I can order a new one. I’ve told them I’m keeping my cable until the replacement arrives. We’ll see if they charge me for that.

Our cars may have come East on the same truck. Mine arrives 8/24 to Merritt Island. I pick it up on 8/28. One PITA I’m having is that they want my charging cable back with the M3 I’m trading but haven’t given me the voucher so I can order a new one. I’ve told them I’m keeping my cable until the replacement arrives. We’ll see if they charge me for that.
If you are trading in to Tesla, they don't seem to care about getting the charger with the car. When I traded in my 2018, I told the SA I had kept back the version 1 UMC I had in the X, and wanted to give him the new one. He said "don't worry about it, just keep it." So I would suggest just remove it before making the final journey to the store for the trade. No big deal.

Reactions: Wht Rbbt
Order February 2022. I don't remember the exact date anymore.
2022 X LR, White/White, 6 seat, 21" wheels, no FSD. RN1164... estimating now 10/6 - 11/10. No VIN. It keeps coming forward ever since we ordered it.
We live in West Palm Beach area.