Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LUDICROUS Ludicrous Free for ALL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brianman was making the point that there is no such thing as equity in a car. Not true. Point made.

The point was that TESLA presented the discount as a loyalty bonus which it apparently was not.

In 99.99.. of cases (probably more 9s needed) people do not make equity from cars. Whats the percentage of consumers get their cars from auctions? You need to acknowledge you have a talent in this area that 99.99 of the populace cannot or do not capitalize on.

On the day you got your car, it was a loyalty bonus. There were two price points. One price point for prior owners, and a second price point for those who were not owners.

Now the same car is cheaper for non owners does not mean there wasn't a loyalty bonus.

Would you feel better if the off the street price was 114K, and the loyalty bonus was now 94K?

My purchase agreement on my Model X in July state $21,000 for Performance Mode plus $20,000 for Ludicrous.
Fortunately I was credited $20,000 for the LUDICROUS mode for being a loyal customer (my fourth Tesla). Total $130,700

Guess my loyalty ran short. Looks like the configurator for my same vehicle now includes LUDICROUS mode with the Performance mode. Total $113,990

Thought I was getting an instant $20,000 equity for my loyalty. So much for that party. Guess it is FREE for ALL now.

I really feel for the suckers who paid $20,000 for it.

LUDICROUS.
Out of curiosity check you dash settings, in the last update last night our Ludicrous and Ludicrous plus was just removed and replaced with Insane and Insane plus from our new Performance S we just purchased in March this year. We were also credited the $20k also but had Ludicrous until a day ago. This was our 5th Tesla, currently have four.

Out of curiosity check you dash settings, in the last update last night our Ludicrous and Ludicrous plus was just removed and replaced with Insane and Insane plus from our new Performance S we just purchased in March this year. We were also credited the $20k also but had Ludicrous until a day ago. This was our 5th Tesla, currently have four.

Sounds like a glitch. Unless you weren't supposed to have Ludicrous mode in the first place. I know there have been a few versions in the past that showed Insane on Ludi cars...