Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I am seeing is actually less volume of inventory showing up - that means maybe they are really just making customer cars at this point and not the inventory blocks we've seen the last couple quarters. That may mean few will fall into April with custom orders. That's good to build customers' cars first over inventory blocks.

I've been checking like every 5 minutes!
LOL. A common thing around here. You could try and ping your DS for an update. I got an email yesterday about mine about to go into production. Perhaps your're not too far behind. Finger crossed.

I also think its hilarious that 5 years after I made my initial reservation, when reservations opened on Feb 10, 2012, it goes into production! Spooky even. LOL

LOL. A common thing around here. You could try and ping your DS for an update. I got an email yesterday about mine about to go into production. Perhaps you're not too far behind. Finger crossed.

I also think its hilarious that 5 years after I made my initial reservation, when reservations opened on Feb 10, 2012, it goes into production! Spooky even. LOL
Happy Anniversary! :)

Reactions: Paul Carter
LOL. A common thing around here. You could try and ping your DS for an update. I got an email yesterday about mine about to go into production. Perhaps your're not too far behind. Finger crossed.

My DS never replies! You're in the same city as me, so not sure if you experienced this.