Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah the glare of the line between the vents on the dash and the solid part of the dash is literally exactly at my line of sight so there's no way for me to not see it. Incredibly annoying. I wonder if there's some anti-glare tint or something that would help. I'll start a separate thread for this to see if other people have done something.

i had similar problems with many other cars too. try get a pair of polarised sunglasses/glasses should solve this problem, only cost about us$ 20.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Vin 4431 picked up today. Couple of quick drive by photos:

@Peanuticus I ordered a white on white and test drove a white on white at my local SC. It was gorgeous. The last thing I wanna do is start tension with my TMC homies, but white on white looks amazing and I definitely think it's the best by far. I talked to one employee at the SC and he said he likes the white on white the best, before I even mentioned my liking for it.

@Peanuticus I ordered a white on white and test drove a white on white at my local SC. It was gorgeous. The last thing I wanna do is start tension with my TMC homies, but white on white looks amazing and I definitely think it's the best by far. I talked to one employee at the SC and he said he likes the white on white the best, before I even mentioned my liking for it.
I actually have never seen or touched the white interior, but I am pretty sure I'll love it.

Received Eva at the Seattle Delivery Center yesterday. It was an amazing experience driving Eva home.

The overall fit and finish was great but not perfect. I noticed a small hairline dent on the right side door, some leftover glue along the patch that runs in the middle of the windshield and the gasket around the FWD frame was loose. I did notice that pretty much all the gaskets around the door frames are loose and can easily be pulled out. They scheduled an appointment at the service center to address those issues in late June.

The brakes seem to make a noise when engaging and disengaging. Same with coming out of the Park mode. I am hoping some breaking in will help with this. I did notice a faint rattle from the driver side rearview mirror area yesterday. But did not hear that today.

Functionally, things look good so far.
  • Build date 04/16 - looks like they retained the car to fix the 3rd row
  • Car came with active spoiler - pretty happy about this
  • Averaging 385Wh/mile for the first 90 miles or so - mixed highway / city roads (has been 60F around here for the most part)

Taking Eva on a roadtrip this weekend. I will post photos and more about the trip later... loving the car!

I have a delivery date! On MyTesla page it said end of May, and it's May 31st. Just thought I'd throw in a data point where Tesla makes a deadline. While Tesla has missed quite a few, for sure, I think there's kind of reporting bias thing that happens on forums that makes it worse than it seems. Of course, it's not in my garage yet...

Reactions: goneskiian