Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@WilliamZ updated: spoke to my hubs and he said that in 2012 after getting our Model S someone called to ask how his experience was but it wasn't an online survey. I wonder if Tesla still does the same with the Model X:p probably not!

On a happy note I was able to see my beautiful beautiful X today. Let me say all the frustration just melted away. Now I hope the Dania SC follows through with delivering next week. I'm sure I won't be the only delivery next week. Time dust out that 5DMIII for pics!

Last edited:
@WilliamZ updated: spoke to my hubs and he said that in 2012 after getting our Model S someone called to ask how his experience was but it wasn't an online survey. I wonder if Tesla still does the same with the Model X:p probably not!

On a happy note I was able to see my beautiful beautiful X today. Let me say all the frustration just melted away. Now I hope the Dania SC follows through with delivering next week. I'm sure I won't be the only delivery next week. Time dust out that 5DMIII for pics!
Nice camera for the adequate event. Congras!

Reactions: sflecarfan
I called and switched SC, the new DS seemed very helpful. He said I should be looking at a late June delivery as his computer screen was still telling him I am scheduled for an early May production. He said he is factoring in a realistic delay factor. I had called Fremont earlier to do the SC switch and the salesperson said there was about a month delay in March but things have since ramped up again... Not sure, but I think late June would be a safe bet for me VIN 6110. We need a June thread please.

image.jpeg
Of the 4 Xs here, 2 had VINs higher than mine & one was just under. A scenic of some recent deliveries to Salt Lake City. @ModelX ... yours was inside. Yes, I saw it !!!!!!! Oops, I guess that should be in the April deliveries thread. Just barely Ha!

I called and switched SC, the new DS seemed very helpful. He said I should be looking at a late June delivery as his computer screen was still telling him I am scheduled for an early May production. He said he is factoring in a realistic delay factor. I had called Fremont earlier to do the SC switch and the salesperson said there was about a month delay in March but things have since ramped up again... Not sure, but I think late June would be a safe bet for me VIN 6110. We need a June thread please.

@systemcrashed which SC did you switch to?