Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX 90D Vin 29xx was supposed to be done in early April, has been in "inspection stage" for three weeks.... not sure why. Not a peep from my DS during those three weeks. I was prompted to pay April 1st, but I was thinking of paying in person upon delivery. I would be interested in suggestions on the best way to make the final payment.

FWIW @K-MTG, some lenders will issue a 30-day finance extension so you don't have to rerun your credit. Or, you can start the loan before taking delivery in which case you may end up making the first payment within the next 30 days even though you may have had the car only for say 10-15 days. If you're planning to keep the X for a long time (hopefully) then paying ahead by a few days with the current interest rates (0.75% at WFCU - no I don't work there), the time value of money difference would be negligible.

PS. I'm not a financial advisor. I'm just stating what I'd do if I was in a similar situation.

Reactions: K-MTG
FWIW @K-MTG, some lenders will issue a 30-day finance extension so you don't have to rerun your credit. Or, you can start the loan before taking delivery in which case you may end up making the first payment within the next 30 days even though you may have had the car only for say 10-15 days. If you're planning to keep the X for a long time (hopefully) then paying ahead by a few days with the current interest rates (0.75% at WFCU - no I don't work there), the time value of money difference would be negligible.

PS. I'm not a financial advisor. I'm just stating what I'd do if I was in a similar situation.

@asicguy - tell me more about this 0.75% rate at wfcu. What are the term lengths? Any lending limits? Link?

I just noticed this in the source (hidden), it shows June under first available delivery. That better not be right, I will be very disapointed if I don't get mine by mid-May.

I still don't have anything under estimated delivery, none of us who got a VIN in April have this I believe?

But I am curious for those of you with the May 1-9 EST, what do you guys see in the source?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 3.56.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 3.56.53 PM.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 64
I just noticed this in the source (hidden), it shows June under first available delivery. That better not be right, I will be very disapointed if I don't get mine by mid-May.

I still don't have anything under estimated delivery, none of us who got a VIN in April have this I believe?

But I am curious for those of you with the May 1-9 EST, what do you guys see in the source?

Mines been that way for a long while even when I had Late Mar-April text visible.

Yowza, there are 2000 lines of source code on my mytesla page, on which line did you find the date?

Last edited:
Reserved 2/8/15
Ordered 1/12/16
Confirmed 1/19/16
Got email that I'm in production queue 3/11/16 and to expect delivery late April/early May.
VIN 48XX
Still shows in queue for production.

90D, blue on tan, matte obeche, light headliner, AP, 6 seater, 20 wheels,

Not sure when I'll get mine. Any advice?

Also, any recent recipients looking at this thread? Any issues with doors? Double vision windshield?

Reserved 2/8/15
Ordered 1/12/16
Confirmed 1/19/16
Got email that I'm in production queue 3/11/16 and to expect delivery late April/early May.
VIN 48XX
Still shows in queue for production.

90D, blue on tan, matte obeche, light headliner, AP, 6 seater, 20 wheels,

Not sure when I'll get mine. Any advice?

Also, any recent recipients looking at this thread? Any issues with doors? Double vision windshield?

Did you get the premium package?