Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to second what @ohmman said when I pressed Keem for a more specific answer as to when its in what position and I said I thought only P90D was active he responded "actually in the end all the spoilers were made the same", but he also said it kind of emphasizing "right now", so I don't know if that means its going to change. It clearly sounded like this is not how it was intended to be. I can't check on my X for you right now because unfortunately she is being loved up, by the great team at The Sign Savers, who are doing a total Xpel from head to toe....er or should I say from wing to wing. Once I get her back I will let you know.

sfecarfan---so, did you put aside the fears and decided to purchase vs. lease?

My DS notified me yesterday that my MX vin 55XX is scheduled to be out of the factory in the week of 5/16. After that it is transport time (to Atl probably with rail) and prep.
He is expecting a delivery in first week of June.
I guess I have to wait for the June thread o_O
That's good to hear. It's amazing that your DS can give you forward looking details like it is scheduled to leave factory on week of the 16th.
Mine told me yesterday that it is still in the "end of line" stage and should be in ATL in Mid May.
It better be delivered via the Falcon 9 rocket to get here by then!
Are you taking delivery in Atlanta or are they sending it down to Santa Rosa?

Heard from my DS today (who is awesome by the way and always answers my emails in less than 24 hours). My car went into production in the beginning of April. Was in "final inspection" at the factory for a while. Got here Monday. Apparently they found things that need fixing, and they have to get parts from Fremont. No delivery for a week or more. :(

Mine is "1 1/2 to two weeks out" as of last Monday. I have been told there wasn't a lot to do on it, but they have ordered "a couple of trim parts" for replacement. Torture. Also, the horn didn't work o_O first I've heard of that one.

So my nonPUP also has the bioweapon defense button. Does that mean I have it or just there without the actual filter?
After the 72AMP new $1900 upgrade option and the stealth Tow package which may have had and then lost the software features, I am starting to get the feeling most of these might become software locked future upgrade options. This would be good for Tesla in streamlined production and future potential dollars and good for us and future CPO owners in flexibility. Interesting concept if it is an actual plan.

@Cloc, I had heard the new Model S loses some frunk space due to the BWD filter, so I wonder if there is any difference in frunk space between PUP and non-PUP Model X. Maybe we could get pictures of both to compare if anyone else cares.

Reactions: vandacca
That's good to hear. It's amazing that your DS can give you forward looking details like it is scheduled to leave factory on week of the 16th.
Mine told me yesterday that it is still in the "end of line" stage and should be in ATL in Mid May.
It better be delivered via the Falcon 9 rocket to get here by then!
Are you taking delivery in Atlanta or are they sending it down to Santa Rosa?
Still debating if I should drive up and do checklist inspection there. Or just relax at home and skip the 12 hour round trip drive.

Will probably continue scanning the forums and if I see ppl with issues @ delivery I'll be picking it up

After the 72AMP new $1900 upgrade option and the stealth Tow package which may have had and then lost the software features, I am starting to get the feeling most of these might become software locked future upgrade options. This would be good for Tesla in streamlined production and future potential dollars and good for us and future CPO owners in flexibility. Interesting concept if it is an actual plan.

@Cloc, I had heard the new Model S loses some frunk space due to the BWD filter, so I wonder if there is any difference in frunk space between PUP and non-PUP Model X. Maybe we could get pictures of both to compare if anyone else cares.
If you have the button, open your frunk and lift up the plastic panel that is between the well and windshield, it held in by clips. Hepa filter is directly below that, you can't miss it.