Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 401X delivered in Seattle on Thursday. Slight delay due to a scuffed 2nd row seat back that was quickly replaced. Minor gap/alignment issue with the hood, loose black plastic trim at bottom of drivers door, and loose black plastic rocker molding below right rear FWD. Overall fantastic car, and very pleased. Minor issues will get addressed in a couple weeks.

Probably about 15 X's at the Seattle delivery center waiting to go out. And they had reportedly received their first facelift Model S, but didn't get a chance to see it.

Checked every single one, but no.

If the 2xxx range is the highest they got, the late-May delivery for a 57xx seems to be a lie. I won't accept another delay!

Sorry guys. It will not flat when lock.
So the spoiler doesn't go down when the car is locked? I thought you previously mentioned it did.

So far so good. Adequate for today's weather. Inside is dark enough.
Good to know!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    631.4 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: K-MTG
#3467 90D arrived in Marietta, GA Friday. We went in yesterday to do a final appraisal on our S when they told us they had a surprise to show us. While I waited in the service area, my wife and daughter went to sales area and just happen to run into our DS. Who took them to see "Pineapple" without me knowing! The service manager (the best) took me to see our X and we met my wife and daughter along the way. Once I got into the drives seat and started paying with the screen, I saw where somebody had already named our X. For the rest of the day, all I heard was "We got to see Pineapple before you!"

We are hoping to pick it up on Wednesday.

The rear spoiler did retract closed when locked as you can see in the pics.

Figured Ashwood is stunning! I also did not realize that the top of the center console would have the Figured Ashwood as well. I know that earlier models are just black trim.

Attachments

• IMG_2230.JPG
    IMG_2230.JPG
    313.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2229.JPG
    IMG_2229.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2231.JPG
    IMG_2231.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2227.JPG
    IMG_2227.JPG