Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X May Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up 3467 today, 90D Titanium w/ Black.

Great delivery experience at Tesla of Marietta, GA.

FWD alignment was off on both sides at the top and a few other items noted.

Had a great day picking up our 12 yr old daughter after her after school activity, other kids had that WTH look on their faces when we put up the FWD. :)

Then Pineapple reared her ugly head as the drivers door started opening and closing when I approached:

We did a summon into one of our "sheds" and after adjusting the sensors for a tight fit, it work perfect:

You can see our traded in MS "strawberry" next to "pineapple."
Gah! The crunching sound as it pulled into the shed freaked me out! :eek::p

Sorry for the late response. My answer is that it's generally very good. I don't find myself using the maximum acceleration often in the X, though. Today I took a nice drive in the S after having driven the X quite a bit over the last handful of days. I definitely sense the difference, and whether that's seating position, the relative silence of the car, or whatever, it's more enjoyable. I wish the X was as fun to drive as the S, but for me it's not. Maybe if I had a P90D I'd feel differently. Not sure I'd have made a different decision in hindsight, just an observation.
No worries.Thanks!

think my DS lied to me... told me it was queued up in Fremont for shipment on Monday.
Stopped by Chicago (Grand Ave) showroom this morning and my car is in the lot! It had a post it note on the inside door saying "careful, door panel is loose." so, assume either it got there a LOT faster or he knew it needed some repairs and buffered the timeline.

good news is i saw MY X this morning. getting close!

think my DS lied to me... told me it was queued up in Fremont for shipment on Monday.
Stopped by Chicago (Grand Ave) showroom this morning and my car is in the lot! It had a post it note on the inside door saying "careful, door panel is loose." so, assume either it got there a LOT faster or he knew it needed some repairs and buffered the timeline.

good news is i saw MY X this morning. getting close!
When I was trying to decide where to pick up X between Chicago and Cleveland, I choose the latter. Now I regret due to DS.

When I was trying to decide where to pick up X between Chicago and Cleveland, I choose the latter. Now I regret due to DS.
I was assigned to Columbus and haven't had any issues with my DS. He's always been responsive and checked in at least once a week to keep me updated. I am growing a bit concerned though since my car should be arriving this week and I don't have a MVPA yet. I asked my DS for it last Friday and he said he put in a request for it but it still hasn't appeared.

Got our model X 90D here in Maryland today, May 18. There were 21 MXes on the Tesla lot in Rockville. We have some FWD alignment issues and a chrome trim issue that Tesla will take care of at next service visit. Also (as you may see on photo), the right FWD doesn't open fully up, which I noticed when I came home. Used the great Forum checklist - but not carefully enough, apparently. Going straight to installation of film protection of the whole front, plus rear bumper. I looked around on all the cars, and still was happy with my choice of midnight silver and ultra white interior. The storm troopers make it special. But all the MXes were great - there are no bad choices. Superb car, to state the obvious. You really feel stepping into a new era.
Congrats. Hoping I get mine in a few weeks quick question, is your spoiler fixed in an up,position or does it retract when car is off?