Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CNGihZMU8AIvkeZ.jpg

Spotted near HQ: source: Matt Waxman on Twitter:

I have noticed all the mules so for have regular Model S side mirrors. Do we think Tesla gave up on the new camera mirrors or it will be one of the reveal surprises?

Note - they're still showing the camera mirrors on the website, even today -
View attachment 91765

I think they want to do it but until the law is changed they are stuck with regular mirrors.

Looks really, really good from the side. The blue and the chrome looks great.

Last edited:
Europa the cars need to be partly build in Europa.
Norway, cars do not need this and is assembled in California and shipped in one piece.
It is multiple reasons for testing X in Europa, different chargers, different charg port, different tarmac, speed signs....
Road trip with use og Type 2 and Chademo adapter need testing to. ;-)

Last edited:
My WAG... the delays are primarily due to the suppliers for the Falcon Wing Doors - similar to the delays in the P85D next gen seats. I've noticed that most of the images (even the latest that look showroom ready) have the FWD slightly ajar. Perhaps they are testing these vehicles with temporary doors waiting for the updated parts (or perhaps even locking mechanisms or hinges?) to arrive.

My WAG... the delays are primarily due to the suppliers for the Falcon Wing Doors - similar to the delays in the P85D next gen seats. I've noticed that most of the images (even the latest that look showroom ready) have the FWD slightly ajar. Perhaps they are testing these vehicles with temporary doors waiting for the updated parts (or perhaps even locking mechanisms or hinges?) to arrive.

Maybe they will just ship the X with regular doors and then upgrade to the falcon wing doors as they become available. J/K! :biggrin: