Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love all the comments on the X is now looking realy Nice.
It is all in the details. :)
The collors, rims, breake lights (as Prototype, and in spoiler), chrome, the lines of the cars shows better in later pictures.
The white and black hides shadows and lines.
It is just as your wedding, your lady is just the same as all the days before, only the details shows better. ;-)

I love all the comments on the X is now looking realy Nice.
It is all in the details. :)
The collors, rims, breake lights (as Prototype, and in spoiler), chrome, the lines of the cars shows better in later pictures.
The white and black hides shadows and lines.
It is just as your wedding, your lady is just the same as all the days before, only the details shows better. ;-)

I've been smiling at the same thing. Same car, more finished look. Plus, that great dress. :biggrin:

OK, a little fun here. I took the entirety of this thread, converted it to plain text (set up printable version, showed maximum posts, copy and pasted to an editor and converted to plain text). Then, I fed it into a multi-layer recursive neural net app with some tweaking. After analysis, I had the app give a go at generating its own take on the thread.

Important to understand here is that this digests things character-wise. That is, it goes in without any understanding of language or grammar, etc. Everything it knows is only what I feed it (in this case, the Model X Mules thread). I was hopeful the regenerated text would be pretty reflective of our discussions here, and it's not bad. I think the training set is small for the app, so it didn't turn out as exciting as I'd hoped. But its still kind of amazing, if you appreciate this kind of thing.

Here's a bit of the output that almost, kind of, sort of makes sense. Pay close attention to some of the phrases or terms, which obviously the app saw repeating within. Extant reveal!

rnn said:
2015-05-10, 12:06 PM
AnxietyRanger 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johan 
oke points, espancially not out off a look like they want to demine up close. I also notu to apply line, very clement shots blex test drive. HA, it does nothing is not a number changes camera manficing things. Dont camera mirror, rear nose wave an Aztek. We bed, agreed, it look like so, seems I think it word, it's my friend that his any of the details to reduce Model S rese. Elon muse lower aircraft.

Looks like that ...

Chere different -... betting later there will eventually go awprification that above selling how about my use it is.

2015-03-22, 12:28 PM
Johan 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sceplan 
No one means would have alremple finalize in the pabally the changes form above the lower parking, it could seem to more evony flat, back of the valids until the Model S cases! I've Feact Cars end opinions) as a way red dyscusing quickly:s-leant tenting Mule abaction? I'm not sure why they're nothing on the front invigiencrealing' Internating and say a frequs versing!..

The doors are extant reveal else might be a still donn't product seain... and the lines position fluem), suggests reducing Audi outsold: The thought makes me sfown an anyone camouflaged post, but you put we can see buyers in very picture as recently believe liching argument engineering was something (don't curred or got the faith delivery and rear.?!

Just, it's a charging Q7 manufacturer pics of the mules. I reckon the rider Luncte from which. There are for test bone cars like the doors and towards we are likedurate difference norrallly to guess, but it exichly not demintly beeinitional preking. Then something as an Scondies (I do powe. Because if they don't inveels that I am well with the Mercedes X5 Deer Creek to 00 minute rear changes in the car and with Model-X in not just cease, nothing people (still think we have been special components can't be guived

I'd love to try this exercise with the entire output of the TMC forum. Would likely be hilarious.

OK, a little fun here. I took the entirety of this thread, converted it to plain text (set up printable version, showed maximum posts, copy and pasted to an editor and converted to plain text). Then, I fed it into a multi-layer recursive neural net app with some tweaking. After analysis, I had the app give a go at generating its own take on the thread.

Important to understand here is that this digests things character-wise. That is, it goes in without any understanding of language or grammar, etc. Everything it knows is only what I feed it (in this case, the Model X Mules thread). I was hopeful the regenerated text would be pretty reflective of our discussions here, and it's not bad. I think the training set is small for the app, so it didn't turn out as exciting as I'd hoped. But its still kind of amazing, if you appreciate this kind of thing.

Here's a bit of the output that almost, kind of, sort of makes sense. Pay close attention to some of the phrases or terms, which obviously the app saw repeating within. Extant reveal!

I'd love to try this exercise with the entire output of the TMC forum. Would likely be hilarious.

You have too much time on your hands......BUT, I like it!:wink:

New photos from 280 fwy
40d817579e137c816cce48f0ea1dc731.jpg

thats hot! (For a CUV)