Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I must admit that I really dont see anything new on the reveal... The only thing is the nose and the fact that the doors close and align with the rest of the body (that was no surprise). Where is the "significant" differences from the mules?

Well, I must admit that I really dont see anything new on the reveal... The only thing is the nose and the fact that the doors close and align with the rest of the body (that was no surprise). Where is the "significant" differences from the mules?
Why are you expecting "significant" differences? Mules are your Model X with camouflage... they are not exactly building a different car!
Well, did you read the previous 3500 (ish) posts? Have a look at 'Are the Model X mules close to the final version?' Some well known TMC-members voted for "Not close, I think they're decoys". To be honest: I was hoping for changes, but wasn't expecting much...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Summary of Model X specifications as listed on the Tesla Motors site:

Model X specs.PNG

My wife saw a blue Model X on Foothill near Page Mill Rd in Palo Alto today... She noted that it had "regular license plates", not dealer or otherwise special plates... Door looks pretty well aligned... handles not so much...

2015-10-05.jpg
IMG_3174.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the door isn't very well aligned either. :wink: