Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife saw a blue Model X on Foothill near Page Mill Rd in Palo Alto today... She noted that it had "regular license plates", not dealer or otherwise special plates... Door looks pretty well aligned... handles not so much...
Despite the blurry photo, it's pretty easy to make out the outline of 63277 so it does have manufacturer plates. I'm sure they are still going to be driving around test vehicles without perfect fit and function to further test long-term reliability or develop unreleased features.

Despite the blurry photo, it's pretty easy to make out the outline of 63277 so it does have manufacturer plates. I'm sure they are still going to be driving around test vehicles without perfect fit and function to further test long-term reliability or develop unreleased features.

Ah... makes sense. I think she didn't see a more conspicuous indication that they were dealer plates and so simply assumed they weren't.

Model X Reservation Holders To Configure Before End Of 2015, Next Wave Soon

http://insideevs.com/tesla-model-x-reservation-holders-configure-2015-next-wave-open-weeks/

model-x-reservation-478x800.jpg