Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been following this thread forever, but never registered on TMC until now....

I registered to say: the Teslamotors.com website is currently "offline for maintenance"

Hopefully that means something new will be on the site when I wake up!!!???!!!

I have been following this thread forever, but never registered on TMC until now....

I registered to say: the Teslamotors.com website is currently "offline for maintenance"

Nice first post!!!

Yup. The servers are down. I tried to connect using the App to start charging my car and could not log in.

Same here. I think it's a sign of desperate actions. I can feel it, everyday, it gets harder, louder!!. The noise, the vibrations in the air, the buzzing, bzzzz bzzzz, vibrations and electricity in the air. God d... it's hard to wait.....
But the X is coming soon, to a garage near you.....:scared:

CNYfdaRVEAEQ5P7.jpg

https://twitter.com/mactenchi/status/636730989805367297

Way to join the party! :D

But yeah, site is up now and nothing new... :p

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. I think it's a sign of desperate actions. I can feel it, everyday, it gets harder, louder!!. The noise, the vibrations in the air, the buzzing, bzzzz bzzzz, vibrations and electricity in the air. God d... it's hard to wait.....
But the X is coming soon, to a garage near you.....:scared:

Haha, indeed. :D

Wow, I thought I was pretty good at following this thread and skimming through the endless discussions to just see the pictures, but there were loads in there I hadn't seen, like the red one (that was real right?), the picture of the dash, and the one of the front lights without tape.
Cool stuff. Looking good.

Wow, I thought I was pretty good at following this thread and skimming through the endless discussions to just see the pictures, but there were loads in there I hadn't seen, like the red one (that was real right?), the picture of the dash, and the one of the front lights without tape.

Ha, yeah, it's a lot of work to keep up with it... especially since it's so easy to get pulled into the conversations. :D

The red one is indeed real, unless we've all been fooled somehow. :D

The headlight picture is a Photoshop from this forum. We still haven't gotten a peek at those.