Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe that tape is only opaque in the visible light range and transparent in whatever frequency the sensors are in. Just speculation but I wonder why we haven't otherwise seen any exposed sensors like in the MS on the MX mules...

I showed the invite picture to my wife; she says "cute - it looks like a bunny" .... I thought .. WHAT THE FRUNK ... "no way it's a bird of prey" ..... interesting though .. perhaps that is the whole appealing to women thing; is it cute for women and manly for the guys ??? kudos if they've pulled that off !!!!!!

I showed the invite picture to my wife; she says "cute - it looks like a bunny" .... I thought .. WHAT THE FRUNK ... "no way it's a bird of prey" ..... interesting though .. perhaps that is the whole appealing to women thing; is it cute for women and manly for the guys ??? kudos if they've pulled that off !!!!!!
hahahaha now I only see the bunny:)

Perhaps you should name your X General Woundwort, the violent rabbit from watership down, that way its has the bunny aspect from your wife and the aggressive bird of prey aspect that you have of it.

Nightfury / Toothless ?

Nightfury/Toothless anyone?
Fresh sighting of the Model X introduction on September 29th... with new headlights!

attachment.php?attachmentid=95007&d=1442844369.png
night_fury_remake_by_elasserprincess-d3g30dt.png
dark_tootless_by_chibignoufs-d45ksw6.jpg

A killer bunny?

Last edited by a moderator: