TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X needed for photo shoot in Florida

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Helmuth, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Helmuth

Helmuth New Member

Hello Tesla Friends!

We have a rather unusual request, we are working on a business venture, to utilize the Model X. In order to create contend and get ready for social media exposure we need to take exterior and interior shots of a Model X. Unfortunately Tesla Motors does not allow us to do that with their test drive vehicles.
    Therefore we are looking for someone who is willing to meet up and allow us to take those pictures.
    We would be very grateful for your help.
    We are in the Tampa Bay Area but we are willing to drive anywhere in the greater are (as far Orlando, Ocala, Sarasota).
    You would be with us all the time and we are not in need to drive the car!

2. PianoProdigy

PianoProdigy Member

What kind of business venture? I'm taking delivery of my X on Thursday in Tampa and live in Pinellas County. I'm taking the car right to the detailer to have the car clear bra'd and tinted and the trim blacked out, but then I'll have the car back.

3. Helmuth

Helmuth New Member

Can you send me a PM?
    It's still in an early stage and we don't want to give to many public information yet...

4. daroon

daroon Member

You could also PM him and answer his question instead of making him PM you.

5. Helmuth

Helmuth New Member

I did...