Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X New Englanders - Check in

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! What are they projecting as far as delivery timing?
Actually, I was so surprised when my wife suggested reserving the X that I completely forgot to ask ! I'll have to call them back and ask about the possibility of a test drive and the delivery time frame. Haven't got the email to configure the car yet

The Natick Mall store got a test drive Model X last night.
They are still prepping it but a few of us got a demo.
It is a P90DL. Apparently they can dial back with software
and say "operate like a 70D" and (besides the tires and
extra weight) it will limit the speed!

The Natick Mall store got a test drive Model X last night.
They are still prepping it but a few of us got a demo.
It is a P90DL. Apparently they can dial back with software
and say "operate like a 70D" and (besides the tires and
extra weight) it will limit the speed!
Was it a 6 or 7 seat model ?

Also, did they mention anything about how to schedule a test drive ( call Natick or the corporate offices) ? The Dedham store told me today that they might have a demo X next week, but I wasn't sure how much to believe that.
Either way, this is good news.

Also, did they mention anything about how to schedule a test drive ( call Natick or the corporate offices) ? The Dedham store told me today that they might have a demo X next week, but I wasn't sure how much to believe that.
Either way, this is good news.

The car didn't have plates yet - it will probably take a few days for them to prep it.
I'd guess you could schedule it from the Natick store.

When I was at Watertown last Monday, they had two X's that had been used for the Meet Model X tour. After the tour the techs at Watertown were giving the two cars a once-over, re-calibrating, adjusting, updating software etc. When I picked up my X a few days later (I left it there for service while out of town, to address a couple wind noise issues), the cars were gone as they had been sent to Natick and I believe Dedham as test drive cars.