Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X New seats (Q4 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Today I took the model x delivery. My understanding was that the orders placed after October 29, 2019 would come with a newer (or sleeker) seat design with seat pockets.

I ordered my car at the end of November. Delivered today. But it doesn’t have seat pockets for front row seats or adjustable head rest.

Am I missing something?

Hello all,

Today I took the model x delivery. My understanding was that the orders placed after October 29, 2019 would come with a newer (or sleeker) seat design with seat pockets.

I ordered my car at the end of November. Delivered today. But it doesn’t have seat pockets for front row seats or adjustable head rest.

Am I missing something?

Yes. You are missing telling us whether the actual seats you received are comfortable or not?

• Funny
Reactions: garrett5688
Yes. You are missing telling us whether the actual seats you received are comfortable or not?

the seats are super comfortable. But without side by side comparison, I am not sure if my seats are the newer ones or not. They do not have the seat pockets.

I’d be calling then during the day time (Pacific Time) and id update here shortly after.

thank you.

the seats are super comfortable. But without side by side comparison, I am not sure if my seats are the newer ones or not. They do not have the seat pockets.

I’d be calling then during the day time (Pacific Time) and id update here shortly after.

thank you.

summary:

1. seat pockets = fake news
2. I do have the new seats. (Non adjustable head rest)
3. Super confortable.