Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Next Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If so, I will have to see it before I get a replacement Model X in May 2021 when the lease is up. If they make it like our Model 3 with the single display I will likely select a different car. The only exception to that would be to put in a HUD so I can still see basic functions while looking straight ahead like I can on my current X
Will have 3 dis plays

I don't know about the RoW, but as we have seen the European prices have just gone up significantly for MS and MX. And no delivery dates before March 2021.

I ordered a Model X last week for March delivery and the price is now £5000 higher than my order.

Currently I have no expected delivery date and the management I know on the sales side said that there would be no European MS and MX shipments after the year end December deliveries before March 2021.

I wonder whether the domestic US market will also see price hikes too once all the orders they can ship before year end have been taken. As that is essentially what has happened in Europe.

If they are retooling in January that makes sense that the price is higher and the wait longer than normal.

Might be using the latest cells as they are produced in Fremont and the production volumes are probably high enough now for MS and MX; but not M3 and MY.

Those cells have got to go somewhere and CT and Semi will not be in production for a while yet.

Thats my hypothesis!