Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X October Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bet the Q3 push created a larger than normal non-US backlog since they prioritized US orders in September and probably didn't produce any non-US cars. I'm guessing all of October will be slated for non-US cars to ensure they arrive before 2017.

• Informative
Reactions: Atlantis
Order in July. Pushed delivery to Nov anticipating AP 2.0 - original production date was going to be end of Oct for a mid to late Nov delivery. A week ago, notified that my prod date will 10/10. Now expecting mid Oct pickup. Fremont Factory pickup. ACU application went in last weekend, approved by Monday. Now jus waiting.

-ThinkMac-

Any one in Toronto missed the model X delivery last week and still waiting to get an estimated delivery date? Please share your information.

MX 60D white, 7 seater with UW seats, AP
VIN: 19xxx
Ordered: Aug 24,
Confirmed: Sept 2,
Production complete: Sept 12 or 16
In transit since then.

Last discussion with DS, the car has been held up at Chicago from last 2 weeks.

Hey, is your VIN in 20XXX. Mine is 19xxx. still not delivered.
Ordered: August August 26, 2016
Confirmation: September 2, 2016
Production Complete: September 16, 2016
In Transit: Since September 16, 2016

Mine is 19xxx.
MX 90D, 6 seat, silver, cold weather, premium package, upgraded audio, high current upgrade

I was very surprised that it took about a month to assemble/deliver it.

Mine got delivered yesterday. 14 miles on odometer.

My original DS spent introduced me to another person who gave the walk thru of the MX. Both were very personable. While the experience was nothing to rave about, I did not get the cheesy feeling like the one that I had buying my last ICE.

No issues noted on the MX other than a trim on the rear quarter window. Will drive for a few more weeks and see if any other issues before scheduling a service appointment.

Reactions: Ormond and esk8mw
Any one in Toronto missed the model X delivery last week and still waiting to get an estimated delivery date? Please share your information.

MX 60D white, 7 seater with UW seats, AP
VIN: 19xxx
Ordered: Aug 24,
Confirmed: Sept 2,
Production complete: Sept 12 or 16
In transit since then.

Last discussion with DS, the car has been held up at Chicago from last 2 weeks.

Finally.... I am getting my MX this coming Friday. Feeling excited!!

Whoever predicted overseas manufacturing for Oct is correct. My VIN 24xxx assigned today for a RHD. Other Aussies confirming they got VINs today as well.
Anyway i wont keep posting in this thread because clearly our delivery will be Dec if very lucky and likely Jan.