Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X off-road videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t have a video, but this fall I took my MX up to Stampede Pass after > 1ft snowfall. Temps were in the low 40’s. This is a forest service road, unpacked, with one steep ascent near the top. The MX did amazing well on the standard tires, climbing the steep snow/slush part easily. One Honda Odyssey got stuck ahead of us, and I had to get out & help push it out of a snow bank. On the way down, three vehicles were stuck on the steep part, and I had to break trail thru > 1 ft of snow on the roadside to get past them. I did raise the vehicle to max height.

The road tires are worrisome off-road. I didn’t see what he brought for tire punctures, but I have the Tesla tire kit (“fix-a-flat” plus air pump” and a tire puncture repair kit with insertable plugs.

This video smells sponsored by VW and a All-Terrain tyre manufacturer. Plastic paneling? My ass. But agree, the consumption going up the hill is crazy high, probably due to suboptimal traction control for such conditions.

Last edited:
This video smells sponsored by VW and a All-Terrain tyre manufacturer. Plastic paneling? My ass. But agree, the consumption going up the hill is crazy high, probably due to suboptimal traction control for such conditions.

I quit their YouTube channel because they were acting like idiots. It was a surprise that they got rid of their Model 3 & bought a MX after all the body repair problems they had with the M3. They are acting like no one else has EVAR done off-road or towing videos with a MX.