Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car arrived in Toronto yesterday (or may be before, but I came to know yesterday from a little birdie). So I called up my DS and asked to propane the delivery and he obliged. So the new delivery date is Monday 17th (previously it was Wednesday 20th). I can't hold the excitement. I was also told by the birdie that the car looks amazing from outside. I am planning to go to their parking lot at International Center and check it out from outside.

I was told to bring the following

• Bank draft in the amount of $XXXX made out to Tesla Motors Canada ULC (Your final contract will be posted to your account in advance of your appointment)
  • Void cheque printed in the name of XXXXX. and/or your legal name for the finance payments
  • Yourself and your Driver’s license
  • Proof of Insurance on the vehicle
  • Tesla Smile!

I asked him about the ACH and he mentioned it will not be done by Monday and may delay the delivery so bank draft is the fastest option now.

DA2363C5-052C-4384-A801-3AF191554A6D.jpeg
I actually wnet go IC but they were already closed. There were a lot of M3s is the parking lot near the hall 3 entrance. Only a handful of MX & MS.

I'm having a tough time getting answers from my DS.

How is the final payment handled? Can I use ACH at the time of delivery? We bank with USAA so getting a certified check quickly is difficult. My preference is ACH but I dont want to initiate that before I see the car. Seems like I would lose a lot of leverage, but concerned an ACH at the time of delivery may not process/transfer instantly.

How is the final payment handled? Can I use ACH at the time of delivery? We bank with USAA so getting a certified check quickly is difficult. My preference is ACH but I dont want to initiate that before I see the car. Seems like I would lose a lot of leverage, but concerned an ACH at the time of delivery may not process/transfer instantly.

I was told that I can pay by ACH, wire transfer, or certified check at time of signing.

I used a personal check.

A few days before delivery, you will be asked for the final payment. At that point you can use an ACH transfer. It does not not show up until very close to delivery.

Brave, we too bank with USAA, but bit the bullet and made an electronic payment (not sure if ACH), Tesla shows the payment completed, USAA says the transfer will be made in 2-3 biz days. Not too worried about leverage or getting our first payment back if the car is not acceptable.

Did this all online in our Tesla account.

Ordered our CanvasBack cargo liners and electrician comes to install the plug tomorrow. Am I missing anything?