Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got mine today. never emailed or text me about the VIN# just called me this morning that i could pick up my car today so i did. are there really no more give aways? when i got our 2016 X p90d they gave us lots of free stuff.

btw how do i check if i got the free supercharging?

Last edited:
got mine today. never emailed or text me about the VIN# just called me this morning that i could pick up my car today so i did. are there really no more give aways? when i got our 2016 X p90d they gave us lots of free stuff.

Wow! Good for you man. We ordered the same date. Hopefully theyl call me too.. were you checkin your account if the vin showed up?

I emailed the salesperson who helped me order and she said that free supercharging is included for new deliveries.

What free studf you got with your p90d?

Wow! Good for you man. We ordered the same date. Hopefully theyl call me too.. were you checkin your account if the vin showed up?

I emailed the salesperson who helped me order and she said that free supercharging is included for new deliveries.

What free studf you got with your p90d?

yeah, checked it almost daily. i actually just sent them an email yesterday checking the status and they told me that they still don't have the VIN# or delivery date so i was really surprised when they called this morning.

got an umbrella, keychain, mug, pen, calendar, 4 grocery bags, t shirt, hat and a sweatshirt. so i was a little disappointed that there was nothing included today, not even a box for the keys.

yeah, checked it almost daily. i actually just sent them an email yesterday checking the status and they told me that they still don't have the VIN# or delivery date so i was really surprised when they called this morning.

got an umbrella, keychain, mug, pen, calendar, 4 grocery bags, t shirt, hat and a sweatshirt. so i was a little disappointed that there was nothing included today, not even a box for the keys.

Thats a bummer. Oh well atleast you got your new toy hehe. I am hoping theyl call me today lol. Still no vin..

Do you ceramic or ppf your model x?

Kylec, it should show up in your Tesla acccount. Can you check and make sure that you got free supercharging and reply back? The rest of us waiting on a delivery would like to know.

Thats a bummer. Oh well atleast you got your new toy hehe. I am hoping theyl call me today lol. Still no vin..

Do you ceramic or ppf your model x?

i have no plans to. i had ceramic done on my porsche and imo it's not worth it for me since i live in dana point. it rarely rains here and it takes a while for a car to get dirty.

Kylec, it should show up in your Tesla acccount. Can you check and make sure that you got free supercharging and reply back? The rest of us waiting on a delivery would like to know.

wth just checked my account and says pay per use but i also used the supercharging this morning and didn't charge me anything.

Hi, folks,
This is my first post. Ordered MX LR FSD white / creme on 8/19. Wanted blue, wife liked white. Appreciate your updates on when you get your VINs. Tesla web site now saying delivery anywhere from one to eight weeks. We have a NJ to FL trip planned week eight, so I'm already on edge over potential delivery date. Need VIN to get new EZ Pass (toll tag), update insurance and get wall connector.
Lots of very useful and helpful info on this forum.

Good day, everyone. Ordered MX LR on 8/6. Website said "Est. Delivery: Within 2 weeks" in one place and "Within 2 weeks" in another. Saturday morning, 2 1/2 weeks after I ordered, I got a text saying please expect another 4-5 weeks... Not a big problem except I had a buyer for my car, and had to stop that. Would be nice if they kept their estimates somewhat accurate on the order site. But, nonetheless am excited to be close to finally getting a Tesla. Got a lot of reading to do to catch up on this forum.

I’m going on a big road trip leaving in the beginning of October, so I was planning on ordering sometime next month however after reading on hear about how long it’s really taking I placed my order on Saturday 8/24. Black LR 7 seat picking up in Las Vegas. I will post back when I get the car.

Got a text from Tesla 8/23/19 that my car is scheduled for delivery on 8/29 or 8/30.
VIN showed up in my account on 8/24/19
Got a call yesterday that car will be delayed and delivery schedule will be changed to 9/7/19. Today, the VIN was removed from my account. Sounds like they gave my car to someone else and used the ”delayed” transit as an excuse. So anyone who got an MX LR white/white 7seater with VIN ending in 3044? That was mine