Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

mac500

Nov 8, 2020
Belgium
First time Tesla buyer. Ordered my Model X Performance on 10/20 in Belgium, Europe. No updates yet but I red in this thread that ships are about to arrive in the coming days and weeks so I'm checking my account daily to see if my reservation number has been change to the VIN.

Just dropped a email to my salesrep today and got a message back that there's allready a car assigned to my order but not yet a delivery date but they assume it will be by the end of december.

v137p12103

Oct 22, 2020
San Jose
Also to all the California guys. Effective 11/17 make sure you fill out the clean fuel rewards rebate form before you take delivery. Free $1500. I was suppose to pick up my car today but ended up pushing it back to tomorrow. Saved me $1500.

Richbot

Oct 16, 2020
STL
Update - white/all black 7 seat LR+ w/20’s ordered 10/24, original delivery window of 12/5-31

ready for delivery in 1-3 weeks text from Tesla "customer service", whatever that is, on 11/10

VIN/mvpa received 11/17

I'm in the middle of the country so that's probably realistically an early December delivery.

Blanchre

Nov 14, 2020
Allentown PA
*UPDATE*
10/11 ordered
11/10 Text stating 2-4 week delivery
11/18 received VIN and email request for final payment (VIN only via Tesla account, no notification). Delivery window in tesla account narrowed to Nov 30-Dec 6
11/19 Delivery window in tesla account moved earlier, Nov 28-Dec 4 (no notification, just monitoring my account)

Model X LR+
Blue with cream interior
20” wheels
FSD
7 seater

car will be delivered to Philly area

Richbot

Oct 16, 2020
STL
My 10/24 order was right on the early side of the window - was 5-9 weeks when I ordered. Will end up being right at 5.5 weeks order to delivery, 5 weeks exactly in terms of when it will get to the Tesla center by me

pnw_dude

Nov 16, 2020
x
I can't find a VIN in the source code but my wife's order was just updated this morning too. Model X LR+. Nov 24 - Dec 08 delivery. Ordered late October.

garyhartaz

Nov 13, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
Wahoo! Delivery Appointment for 11/24 is confirmed! That was a month from start to finish!

And it was super easy to make the final payment...wow! This is how easy all car buying should be!

Last edited:

gersh81

Oct 17, 2020
Northern Virginia
Ordered 10/28 - 5 to 9 weeks estimate (12/3 to 12/30)

11/10 text - 4 to 7 weeks

Still no VIN but my order changed this morning to show estimated delivery 11/20 to 12/9......hmm?!?

Delivery to Virginia

garyhartaz

Nov 13, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
And she is home! Excellent delivery and we looked over every square inch. Paint is perfect, no scratches, no rips, all seems to be perfect. They still don't understand how to spray the underside of the hood but they'll get there one day.

mtnx

Nov 15, 2020
Australi
And she is home! Excellent delivery and we looked over every square inch. Paint is perfect, no scratches, no rips, all seems to be perfect. They still don't understand how to spray the underside of the hood but they'll get there one day.

Congrats!! Can you elaborate on the "spray the underside of the hood" thing?

Blanchre

Nov 14, 2020
Allentown PA
*UPDATE*
10/11 ordered
11/10 Text stating 2-4 week delivery
11/18 received VIN and email request for final payment (VIN only via Tesla account, no notification). Delivery window in tesla account narrowed to Nov 30-Dec 6
11/19 Delivery window in tesla account moved earlier, Nov 28-Dec 4 (no notification, just monitoring my account)
11/21 received text prompt to schedule delivery. Earliest date for delivery is Dec 3 (I’m still hoping it will arrive at SC prior to Dec 3)

Model X LR+
Blue with cream interior
20” wheels
FSD
7 seater

car will be delivered to Philly area

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC