Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today, 10/24 order, 12/2 delivery. White LR+ all black 7 seat with 20's.

It was pretty good. One rock chip on a door jamb from cross country shipping, hood is a little misaligned, and the FWD upper chrome trim needs a little tweaking, all will be handled by service appointment. I'm sure I'll find a few more beefs.

Oh, and one other note re delivery as of 12/2/2020, since some people were asking what accessories they're coming with standard.

Came with Tesla sunshade, mobile connector with NEMA 10-15 and J1772 adapter, tow pack bundle, floor mats, screw-in tow hook.

Oh, and one other note re delivery as of 12/2/2020, since some people were asking what accessories they're coming with standard.

Came with Tesla sunshade, mobile connector with NEMA 10-15 and J1772 adapter, tow pack bundle, floor mats, screw-in tow hook.
Got my in today 3232xx. Can you tell me your in range and when your was manufactured if you know? And your battery pack version if possible.
Thanks

ordered 11/17/20 and got a vin on 12/1
Scheduled delivery on Dec 16, 1 day before my 7 years wedding anniversary
LR+ 7 seaters, cream interior, white exterior, standard wheel, FSD
Raleigh, NC.
Vin in the 3225xx range

Pretty impressive within exact 1 month :)

My VIN just showed up 323,1XX. Planning to un-match to wait for Q1 refresh if it happens.

Ordered 11/1. Performance DBM, 7 seat, Black/white interior, 20" wheels.

Got the email from Tesla stating they'd be delivering the car to my house in 2 days (Thursday). Got a call-back after txting them, stated I want to take delivery after the new year. Rep stated cars made in Jan/Feb go overseas, probably won't get another match until March. Praying for that big refresh!

Got the email from Tesla stating they'd be delivering the car to my house in 2 days (Thursday). Got a call-back after txting them, stated I want to take delivery after the new year. Rep stated cars made in Jan/Feb go overseas, probably won't get another match until March. Praying for that big refresh!
The only refresh rumor is from people saying the wait until March but I don't think it will happen this quickly. I have been waiting for last few months but decided to take delivery in 2 weeks for a Dec built 2021 model X LR+.

Ordered a Model X Performance oktober 20th. Got no updates or whatever until last night when I received a text message to confirm my delivery slot next week saturday 19/12. Delivery is now confirmed and showing in my account but still the RN number and no vin yet.

Ok, got a telephone call yesterday evening to tell me that my car was even more early than planned so went to the service center to pick it up this morning. Very happy with it but unfortunally there were 4 minor issues :
- The hood is not well alligned. Left side was positioned slightly higher at the passengers side
- The frontbumper has a small gap (it's minimal but hey, I'm paying for the damn car :) ) between the bumper and the front side panel
- The black plastic protection cap just above the bumper when you open the trunk had some scratches on it
- There's a problem with the paintjob of the trunk itself. I see some uneven paint. Only noticed it once I arrived at home and parked the car in direct sunlight. Otherwise I might have missed it.

Took pictures of it and reported the issues and I've allready got a reply that they are working on a solution. So I hope these things get fixed really quick.

Interior-wise everything is looking good and working as it should. Tested about everyhting the whole afternoon :)

Reactions: mrfreeze