Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, got a telephone call yesterday evening to tell me that my car was even more early than planned so went to the service center to pick it up this morning. Very happy with it but unfortunally there were 4 minor issues :
- The hood is not well alligned. Left side was positioned slightly higher at the passengers side
- The frontbumper has a small gap (it's minimal but hey, I'm paying for the damn car :) ) between the bumper and the front side panel
- The black plastic protection cap just above the bumper when you open the trunk had some scratches on it
- There's a problem with the paintjob of the trunk itself. I see some uneven paint. Only noticed it once I arrived at home and parked the car in direct sunlight. Otherwise I might have missed it.

Took pictures of it and reported the issues and I've allready got a reply that they are working on a solution. So I hope these things get fixed really quick.

Interior-wise everything is looking good and working as it should. Tested about everyhting the whole afternoon :)

Enjoy your new rig!
Share some pics and thoughts on splurging for the “P”!

Enjoy your new rig!
Share some pics and thoughts on splurging for the “P”!

Hi, here are some pics of my car. It's my first Tesla and I'm really loving it. Performance is just incredible.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    883.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0435 1.jpg
    IMG_0435 1.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: BM3B and DIL
Hi, here are some pics of my car. It's my first Tesla and I'm really loving it. Performance is just incredible.

And these are some pictures of the 'problems'. It"s just a shame that these little issues are getting thru quality control. Never had this with any brand before. I was hoping not to experience this but it happened anyway so ok. No big deal. Just a bit disappointed.

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0432.jpg
    IMG_0432.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: DIL
For you in Europe that has a reservation on a new X.

What´s your concern about a CCS chargeport without an adapter?

Do you cancel your order if there still need for an adapter?

I do not want to experience the same as hitch for model 3. The first batches to Europe did not have a hitch and not possible to instal it later.
As I have read the existing CCS adapter is limited to 140 kW and I want to receive up to 250 kW with the new V3 chargers.

First Post - I order my first Tesla this morning. MX, Midnight Silver Metallic, 20" Wheels, Black interior with 6 seat configuration, & full self-Driving capability. My son bought a new 2017 S and I have been in awe of Teslas since then. Now the wait begins. It gives me time to read more threads in this forum before we get it.

Update, 17 June 2018: @Troy says: Here are the links:

Spreadsheet: Model S/X Order Tracker

Google form: MX form to enter/edit data

How to filter and sort: Youtube video

This project is managed by @Troy aka /u/Teslike

@dmann000's message: I could not find a google sheet for the Model X, so I copied the version from Ben Reser, and made one specific with Model X options. I hope he doesn't mind! I felt the Model X crowd would like one more accurate for their model.

Please add your info in here if you are willing and we will all get a better understanding of expected delivery, etc over time!

let me know if any changes are needed. happy to keep the sheet updated.

Is the spreadsheet being discontinued? I entered my model X info last week and I still do not see it being populated in the spreadsheet?