Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/11 LR
Previous 2 Tesla‘s (X n 3)
ETA changed from May to June right after booking.
Yesterday Tesla chat said Q3 delivery expected, today chat saying on track for June.
When I ordered 3 back in early 2018 I was amongst first 1000 deliveries.
Hopeful this time again !!

Ordered 3/28 MX LR
7 seat no fsd cream and 20' wheels with white paint
Delivery been saying June for the past month. Wonder if we even get cars in June since new orders are gonna be now delivered Jan-Feb 22.
Ordered 12/27 red with cream interior and FSD and again refresh 1/28 . Mine one only says estimated delivery “” . My SA have no clue about delivery time .

My SA won't return calls or emails, so I finally chatted with someone to find out if my June delivery date can be verified. Here is the answer I received. "No I will not be able to verify. Soon as your vin is created your delivery team will contact you for the date. If it hasn't changed that means that is the date."

My June delivery date hasn't changed since I ordered my MX LR on 4/8, so by this message, it would seem there is still a tiny bit of hope. Anyone else get similar information?

My SA won't return calls or emails, so I finally chatted with someone to find out if my June delivery date can be verified. Here is the answer I received. "No I will not be able to verify. Soon as your vin is created your delivery team will contact you for the date. If it hasn't changed that means that is the date."

My June delivery date hasn't changed since I ordered my MX LR on 4/8, so by this message, it would seem there is still a tiny bit of hope. Anyone else get similar information?
I think there is a good chance you will see the Car by June 2022 before you see it in June 2021.

I placed my order for LR Model X Feb 2nd, and expected delivery stated April, now its moved to September. I am in US, in Arizona. Does any one have additional info on when to actually expect delivery. I have heard many things
Chip Shortage
Government approvals needed still
Manufacturing issues, etc.

When I called in they said actually it might be Sept-Dec delivery

Ordered our Model X today (05/15/2021).

Model X - Long Range
Multi-coat Red
22" Wheels
5 Seat configuration
Cream interior
No FSD

Estimated delivery Jan - Feb 2022

Going to be trading in our unicorn of a car -- Midnight Silver Metallic Mid-Range Model 3 -- toward the new Model X. Super excited. Bummed about the long wait though.

updated model X, ordered March 2021, delivery just moved from June to October!

66C8253D-BD66-4C82-B73D-CA9038910FFE.jpeg

Some stats for the ones in Europe – ordered MX LR on May 12 2021 – Europe, Italy. At the order day it was saying delivery date Q1 2022, however when dates were adjusted to all around the world in the middle of May, dates for my order changed to November 2021.

Since my account wasn’t showing any delivery times and couldn’t manage with one car any more, I have picked up Model Y LR this weekend ( ordered 4 wks ago). Even before signing papers on Saturday there was no date for MX , but on Sunday it shows “August” for the first time. This is crazy. Anyway I’ll keep Y as it’s decent car and has lots of leg room for second row. It’s not fancy and need to get used to it.