Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The tabs got rearranged, maybe? The vin chart tab is now first, but if you select the “fill in ordersheet” tab/sheet, it seems to have the data.

Ah! Completely missed the tabs at the bottom. Went ahead and fixed a few typos in some entries that were causing data errors. All good.

Its fun to download the sheet and play with the data sort, etc. to see how California / US cars are being delivered. Thats my way of dealing with the wait, I guess.

Reactions: NovaWood
I ordered here in Switzerland the 24th of March.

My account changed to "in production" 1 week later... and then, no more changes. I spoke to the DS today and he told me that the reason why it hasn't changed for 3 weeks is because it is not actually being produced yet. It is supposed to enter production the 7th of May.

But he said that event with that date of production, if everything goes well, I should be able to get it by the end of June, as it was originally stated on the Designer when I ordered.

Ours just changed from in production to "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from our Fremont factory to the port within the United States."

Does seem quick! Hopefully someone didn't just accidentally update ours!

Just ordered mine on the 4th. Would def like to discuss a few things once I have right to make a thread. Have 1 more day to change options. I picked Ob Black and white interior but almost think I should change to MSM as it will be a daily driver and I am on the interstate a lot.

I ordered here in Switzerland the 24th of March.

My account changed to "in production" 1 week later... and then, no more changes. I spoke to the DS today and he told me that the reason why it hasn't changed for 3 weeks is because it is not actually being produced yet. It is supposed to enter production the 7th of May.

But he said that event with that date of production, if everything goes well, I should be able to get it by the end of June, as it was originally stated on the Designer when I ordered.
Ordered mine in Switzerland end of March as well and it was "in production" about a week later. No changes since then but DS confirmed a mid to end of June delivery date. Hope it will be in the same production batch next week!

Ordered mine in Switzerland end of March as well and it was "in production" about a week later. No changes since then but DS confirmed a mid to end of June delivery date. Hope it will be in the same production batch next week!
I guess they will want to count our cars in this quarter. To do so, I think they need to deliver them before July 1st.

They are supposed to group production by country/region. If what my DS said is true and they start working on my car today, that means that Swiss cars (and other Europe cars with similar regional configuration) will be built this upcoming days, and so should yours!

They will need to finish them up rather quickly if they want to deliver them 6 or 7 weeks from now!

Here's some interesting info I read in another thread about what needs to happen for our cars to arrive:

1. The Tesla is build in Freemont.
2. The Tesla is tested
3. The Tesla is dissembled in to several parts and put in a container. There are 3 Tesla's in 1 container.
4. That container is shipped by train to port (apparently NY) and then goes to Tilburg the Netherlands for european distribution.
5. In Tilburg they again rebuild the Tesla and ship or deliver it to their customers.