Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Assuming Tesla hits the 200K US delivery milestone in early July, the next 6 months they will likely try to sell as many cars in the US as possible - temporarily lowering the priority for non-US deliveries, so they can maximize the number of cars sold getting the full $7500 tax credit.

What that might mean is a shorter period at the beginning of the quarter when they'll focus on international deliveries, before they start building and delivering cars in the US again.

I was suppose to take delivery today but got pushed a few weeks. Car is off the train but waiting for transport.

On another note, I visited the Fremont factory last Friday and saw a bunch of your X being built. :)
Wow that's pretty crazy. I was looking around for average delivery times in Montreal since i'm currently waiting on my S and your situation slashed my hopes of an early delivery. I'm currently scheduled for June 27th and the car left the factory on June 1st.

I was suppose to take delivery today but got pushed a few weeks. Car is off the train but waiting for transport.

On another note, I visited the Fremont factory last Friday and saw a bunch of your X being built. :)

Oof, when did they tell you it was delayed? I'm taking delivery tomorrow and my DS called today and said everything was all set, and the car was sitting there at the showroom, looking great.

If he calls tomorrow and says wait until July 1st, my wife will hit the ceiling. :eek:

• Funny
Reactions: 16fragar
Oof, when did they tell you it was delayed? I'm taking delivery tomorrow and my DS called today and said everything was all set, and the car was sitting there at the showroom, looking great.

If he calls tomorrow and says wait until July 1st, my wife will hit the ceiling. :eek:

My DS mentionned two weeks ago that there might be a delay but she was hoping they receive the car in time. She emailed me yesterday to confirm that they did not receive it so it was not really a surprise for me. But I was expecting a few days more, maximum a week delay, not two weeks.

I sold my Model S before I left for a business trip in San Francisco expecting to get the X the day after I come back. Now I'm stuck without a car for two weeks. :-( Lessons learned.

Waiting impatiently, mine went into production on 6/6 and it stil says in production. DS is hoping delivery is this Saturday, keeping my fingers crossed.

Where in the PNW are you? My MX was out of production on the 10th and I am scheduled for the 22nd. My DS said that he doubted we would get in before that due to the large amount of deliveries that are currently happening in Portland, Oregon. I was hoping for an earlier delivery, but not holding my breath.

Received a call from my DS and even though my status still says scheduled for production online he said on his side he sees that the car is already in production (currently in the 'Body and Wipe' stage) and that the factory is saying that delivery can be scheduled for this Monday June 18. As excited as I am i had to request a delivery date a couple days later. So excited! I think the online status was just there to tease and taunt me.

Reactions: MidwestMX
Just saw this on web: Your Tesla is currently in production.
Haven't received email yet.
Model X 100D, Midnight Silver Metallic, EAP, PUP, black seats/light headliner. Ordered 4/15 at Fremont, confirmed 4/18. got VIN early May (don't know exact date, never received email, just noticed on web).
Hope I can get it next week.

Where in the PNW are you? My MX was out of production on the 10th and I am scheduled for the 22nd. My DS said that he doubted we would get in before that due to the large amount of deliveries that are currently happening in Portland, Oregon. I was hoping for an earlier delivery, but not holding my breath.
Take delivery in Portland but by the looks of it I am in the same boat - nothing earlier than end of next week!

Great news.How long was your X in production and then how many days to ship to Portland?

It was in production for 4 days (June 6-10). He said that he expected it to be in PDX sometime today (6/13). Then he was hoping they could inspect, prep, detail and finalize documents by Friday evening. Not really holding my breath on the Friday thing. He said Saturday would be a definite, but we will be out of town. Realistically, I am thinking it will be Monday evening.

It was in production for 4 days (June 6-10). He said that he expected it to be in PDX sometime today (6/13). Then he was hoping they could inspect, prep, detail and finalize documents by Friday evening. Not really holding my breath on the Friday thing. He said Saturday would be a definite, but we will be out of town. Realistically, I am thinking it will be Monday evening.
Great. Mine has been in production for a week now so really hoping that it gets on a truck tomorrow, we’ll see.

Yes they have been as I was there last Saturday with a friend who took delivery. What makes no sense is both our cars started production on 6/6, yours was completed in 4 days, it’s now a week for me today and still says it’s in production..grrrr

Well, who knows how accurate their updates are on there. I was completely shocked when I saw it through production last Sunday. Not sure how yours is configured, but that might have something to do with production time as well.