Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on March 3rd and I am getting mine on June 13th. 100 days!
Took delivery today. It's a beauty!
20180613_151828.jpg

What's that gigantic oil stain in front of your car?!?!

Some ICE car need new valve gaskets??

I love the Deep Blue Metallic

Lefty / SISU - did you 2 order P100D?

I just couldn't afford the extra $30k for P if you did

I ordered the 75D. Couldn't justify the extra $$ for that. The vast majority of our driving is around town and we have a HPWC installed at home for overnight. On the road trips that we normally do, there are SC's all along those routes, so not worried about it at all.

Production on our X was completed by Monday morning - and it's still sitting at the factory waiting for shipping.

Since we're in Texas, we've already paid for the car. We're trading in our 2012 S P85 - and Tesla has already removed that car from our Tesla Account and from our smartphones.

And our X is still sitting at the factory.

We asked about flying out there to pick it up - and then it got complicated. They said we'd have to pay California sales tax (1% higher than Texas) and we may also have to pay the Texas sales tax (which didn't seem right). Even if we don't have to pay the second sales tax, it would likely cost us 3 days of driving plus around $2500 for the extra CA sales tax, flights and hotels.

So, we'll keep waiting - and hope our X isn't held hostage at the factory for much longer...

Reactions: 16fragar
Production on our X was completed by Monday morning - and it's still sitting at the factory waiting for shipping.

Since we're in Texas, we've already paid for the car. We're trading in our 2012 S P85 - and Tesla has already removed that car from our Tesla Account and from our smartphones.

And our X is still sitting at the factory.

We asked about flying out there to pick it up - and then it got complicated. They said we'd have to pay California sales tax (1% higher than Texas) and we may also have to pay the Texas sales tax (which didn't seem right). Even if we don't have to pay the second sales tax, it would likely cost us 3 days of driving plus around $2500 for the extra CA sales tax, flights and hotels.

So, we'll keep waiting - and hope our X isn't held hostage at the factory for much longer...
Please let me know how that goes. I hope you aren't waiting for very long :( That's absolutely ridiculous.

I just got the call less than 1 hour ago.

My car will be delivered in Geneva the 25th at 1.30 PM local time. It would have probably been done earlier but I will be out of town next week and my DS has know that for the last 3 weeks.

Can't wait!
I also got a call today and a proposed delivery date of June 25 as well but in Zurich. DS said she expects my car in Switzerland end of next week.

Reactions: arubinst
I also got a call today and a proposed delivery date of June 25 as well but in Zurich. DS said she expects my car in Switzerland end of next week.
Awesome!

If they should arrive by the end of next week, I will feel less anxious about not being here the whole week :D

I have been looking at inventory in Switzerland. I think new cars will show up on or around the day our cars arrive.

Reactions: HAL 9000