Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- Order MX Long Range MSM 6 Seat white int. 20" w/ FSD
- Location Austin, Tx
- Date 10/30
- Confirmed 10/30
- No updates or contact but on 11/13 the Tesla account updated to allow payment. Wife noticed while I was away, no VIN but asked her to check page source for a VIN. Sure enough, VIN was in source.
- Contacted Tesla by phone on 11/15 and spoke to OA assigned to our order. She helped adjust registration and confirmed VIN.
- Delivery date was scheduled for us after speaking to OA for 11/29

We'll update post delivery.

I
- Order MX Long Range MSM 6 Seat white int. 20" w/ FSD
- Location Austin, Tx
- Date 10/30
- Confirmed 10/30
- No updates or contact but on 11/13 the Tesla account updated to allow payment. Wife noticed while I was away, no VIN but asked her to check page source for a VIN. Sure enough, VIN was in source.
- Contacted Tesla by phone on 11/15 and spoke to OA assigned to our order. She helped adjust registration and confirmed VIN.
- Delivery date was scheduled for us after speaking to OA for 11/29

We'll update post delivery.

I’m in AUSTIN also, reach out to deliver team they said my x was finished 11/14/19 just waiting for transport no set deliver date yet.

Got an email yesterday that I can pick it up this Friday. Rush job to get the insurance done. But fixed that in 2h, with license plate number and all... ordered 24 sept, delivery 22 november. Good timing for a custom built (red-22"-white interior) LR X in Belgium.

No there is no vin yet .thats why its still frustrating .
Sorry missed that in your first post. Yeah, apparently were prioritizing builds for overseas bound cars up until mid November, now getting through the backlog of orders destined for North America. The wait will be worth it. In the meantime, maybe call the toll free number to see where they are at.

Sorry missed that in your first post. Yeah, apparently were prioritizing builds for overseas bound cars up until mid November, now getting through the backlog of orders destined for North America. The wait will be worth it. In the meantime, maybe call the toll free number to see where they are at.
I’ve tried that too - empathize with you all - I placed my mx100p 7seat order 10/14 - no vin, no word, except an email telling me time to get a charging solution ready, as “December” is almost here. My Store has “no word” except saying they are going to make good on the year end delivery in AZ

just got call from Tesla and they told me they got the the vin no and expected to delivery in mid December Its in Production now.

• Ordered MX LR, Midnight Silver, 22" Onix, Cream, 6 Seat, Autopilot, Full SDC
  • Ordered 10/19/19
  • Confirmed 10/19/19
  • Roseville, CA
  • No Updates until 11/24 (Today)
  • VIN Assigned 11/24
  • Delivery Scheduled 11/27
Got a text message this am that I can schedule delivery. Looks like California orders are being processed?

Reactions: AAARSINIC