Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time Tesla buyer. Ordered my Model X Performance on 10/20 in Belgium, Europe. No updates yet but I red in this thread that ships are about to arrive in the coming days and weeks so I'm checking my account daily to see if my reservation number has been change to the VIN.

Just dropped a email to my salesrep today and got a message back that there's allready a car assigned to my order but not yet a delivery date but they assume it will be by the end of december.

What is your configuration? This may be good news for my delivery if your build is close to mine.....

LR+
White with Black interior
6 seater
20” wheels

Also wondering your proximity to Freemont? I’m on the East Coast with similar expected delivery range. My 11/10 update said 4 to 7 weeks. LR+ 5 seat red/black

I’m 20 mins away from Fremont

Update - white/all black 7 seat LR+ w/20’s ordered 10/24, original delivery window of 12/5-31

ready for delivery in 1-3 weeks text from Tesla "customer service", whatever that is, on 11/10

VIN/mvpa received 11/17

I'm in the middle of the country so that's probably realistically an early December delivery.

*UPDATE*
10/11 ordered
11/10 Text stating 2-4 week delivery
11/18 received VIN and email request for final payment (VIN only via Tesla account, no notification). Delivery window in tesla account narrowed to Nov 30-Dec 6
11/19 Delivery window in tesla account moved earlier, Nov 28-Dec 4 (no notification, just monitoring my account)

Model X LR+
Blue with cream interior
20” wheels
FSD
7 seater

car will be delivered to Philly area

*UPDATE*
10/11 ordered
11/10 Text stating 2-4 week delivery
11/18 received VIN and email request for final payment (VIN only via Tesla account, no notification). Delivery window in tesla account narrowed to Nov 30-Dec 6
11/19 Delivery window in tesla account moved earlier, Nov 28-Dec 4 (no notification, just monitoring my account)
11/21 received text prompt to schedule delivery. Earliest date for delivery is Dec 3 (I’m still hoping it will arrive at SC prior to Dec 3)

Model X LR+
Blue with cream interior
20” wheels
FSD
7 seater

car will be delivered to Philly area