Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same issue as every else is having. Ordered Model X LR in January and made small modifications in early Feb. Original delivery was in March 2021, than May 2021, than August 2021 followed by December 2021. Now the month is missing completely. Its frustrating that Tesla don't even consider to email us the reasons for delay.

You are lucky in the US or CA that you at least see the forecast to get the car end of the year.

Here in Germany, we have a lot of people ordered end of last year or like I, beginning of the year.
At first it was shown that the car comes Sep 2021. Since June, all dates are gone.
The sales guy and also Enterprise Operations don't even answer on emails.

I have to say, that wow Tesla communicates with their customers, is shame!
Like the rabbit in front of the snake.

Since 2015 I drive Tesla (4 so far) and I experienced some delayed orders or problems to get someone to talk to an able to give reliable answers.
But this time, it is that worse it never was before.

The company improved a lot in several areas over the years. But not really in customer service and communication.

My Model S is now gone (sold it), and I have the M3P left. Would be great to know if I have to wait another 3, 6, 9 etc. months for my X Plaid. 1 car for 4 drivers in the family is not enough.

Sorry to share my frustration with you in my first post ;-)

cu
Michi

Has the "final" page always been just "Prepare for Delivery" with no action items / next steps? My original delivery estimate of November disappeared a couple of weeks back and while it has not re-appeared, I don't recall the page being this sparse. Then again I could just be mis-remembering things:

Tesla.PNG

Has the "final" page always been just "Prepare for Delivery" with no action items / next steps? My original delivery estimate of November disappeared a couple of weeks back and while it has not re-appeared, I don't recall the page being this sparse. Then again I could just be mis-remembering things:

View attachment 712335
Congratulations! Post pictures when it's delivered. The EOQ push seems to be real. What's your RN #?

View attachment 712335
It will always say “prepare for delivery“ after your initial order

Reactions: jboy210

View attachment 712335
Mine has only reverted back to this when there is something it needs me to update or fill in, e.g. financing, trade in, etc

View attachment 712335
If you click on the check marks and plus symbol it will expand the section(s).

Reactions: TheGringoShow
You are lucky in the US or CA that you at least see the forecast to get the car end of the year.

Here in Germany, we have a lot of people ordered end of last year or like I, beginning of the year.
At first it was shown that the car comes Sep 2021. Since June, all dates are gone.
The sales guy and also Enterprise Operations don't even answer on emails.

I have to say, that wow Tesla communicates with their customers, is shame!
Like the rabbit in front of the snake.

Since 2015 I drive Tesla (4 so far) and I experienced some delayed orders or problems to get someone to talk to an able to give reliable answers.
But this time, it is that worse it never was before.

The company improved a lot in several areas over the years. But not really in customer service and communication.

My Model S is now gone (sold it), and I have the M3P left. Would be great to know if I have to wait another 3, 6, 9 etc. months for my X Plaid. 1 car for 4 drivers in the family is not enough.

Sorry to share my frustration with you in my first post ;-)

cu
Michi
Same situation in US. As mentioned in this thread, most of us no longer have a delivery date on our orders.

Congratulations! Post pictures when it's delivered. The EOQ push seems to be real. What's your RN #?

It will always say “prepare for delivery“ after your initial order

Mine has only reverted back to this when there is something it needs me to update or fill in, e.g. financing, trade in, etc

If you click on the check marks and plus symbol it will expand the section(s).

Ah thanks for the info. Got excited there for a second ;)