Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Order to Delivery - Faster than expected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to posting to the forum, but avid follower.

Just got a call today from the Buena Park, CA service center about my Model X expected delivery. Overall the process seemed much quicker than I had anticipated.

Details:

Reservation #: 70xx
Date of Invite received: 12/1/15
Date of Confirmation: 12/8/15
Expected Delivery Date: 2/16-2/20/16

I ordered a 7 Seater, Blue Exterior, White Interior with every option except the High Fidelity Sound.

Wish me luck that I don't have any unforeseen delays.

Just got a call today from the Buena Park, CA service center about my Model X expected delivery. Overall the process seemed much quicker than I had anticipated.

Details:

I ordered a 7 Seater, Blue Exterior, White Interior with every option except the High Fidelity Sound.

Hi, what kind of wheel did you get? Did you get the black Onix wheel? Or just regular 20 or 22 silver turbine?

Details:

Hey "Z" great it is happening so fast for you!

Details:

What wheels did you order??

Hi, what kind of wheel did you get? Did you get the black Onix wheel? Or just regular 20 or 22 silver turbine?

You and I pretty much knew what the answer would be but it does not hurt to ask.

Correction to my previous post: My Reservation # was 40xx
Not sure when it was assigned, but I logged in today to MyTesla and there was a VIN. I'm guessing it was assigned within the last 2 weeks which is approximately the last time I logged in.

Do you mind to let us know what is your VIN?

I confirmed 12/23 and have VIN 5xx. Asked about changing one option yesterday (have decided 6 seats is better than 7)...and it is too late, as the car is already off the line and fully built. I hadn't even realized it entered production. So it can't be too long now. So it sounds like many production deliveries are coming real soon.

I confirmed 12/23 and have VIN 5xx. Asked about changing one option yesterday (have decided 6 seats is better than 7)...and it is too late, as the car is already off the line and fully built. I hadn't even realized it entered production. So it can't be too long now. So it sounds like many production deliveries are coming real soon.

Don't get your hopes up too high, that's what I was told in early January when I called to change my seats to ultra white from Tan. I still don't have a delivery date projection :-( :cursing:

Peter+

Correction to my previous post: My Reservation # was 40xx

Not sure when it was assigned, but I logged in today to MyTesla and there was a VIN. I'm guessing it was assigned within the last 2 weeks which is approximately the last time I logged in.
Seriously, you mean two hours right? Or minutes?

The "MyTesla" delivery date was still showing as Dec 15 -20, 2015 until the great website update this week. Now no date is shown. VIN was assigned back in October. Order confirmed 10/2 VIN 10/27.

Just pointing out that there does not seem to be an accurate delivery date available to anyone anywhere. No wonder they stopped putting them on the website.

Still waiting for delivery of our second Sig. Zero useful status provided by anyone anywhere.