Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Owners Appreciation Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

farzyness

Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?
Aug 8, 2013
Earth
As we all know, we've had a variety of users on this board that have shared extensive detail on their brand new Model X cars. I think it is an awesome thing to see such a close nit community that so freely chooses to spend a lot of hours of their days sharing detail and answering questions from all of us on this forum. I feel that this is very unique to Tesla owners, and I feel that it merits recognition. And so without further ado, from myself (and I'm sure many in this forum) I would like to say..

THANK YOU!!!

As we all know, we've had a variety of users on this board that have shared extensive detail on their brand new Model X cars. I think it is an awesome thing to see such a close nit community that so freely chooses to spend a lot of hours of their days sharing detail and answering questions from all of us on this forum. I feel that this is very unique to Tesla owners, and I feel that it merits recognition. And so without further ado, from myself (and I'm sure many in this forum) I would like to say..

THANK YOU!!!

+1 thanks for everyone taking time to share their experiences!

I feel like it makes the wait unbearable. I’m checking the sites constantly for more tidbits, pics, and videos which could appear (and dissapear) any moment. Please don’t stop. I hope to join you soon.

Absolutely +1... many thanks for all the info, and yes I keep obsessively checking for updates:biggrin: