Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Owners Appreciation Thread

farzyness

Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?
Aug 8, 2013
Earth
As we all know, we've had a variety of users on this board that have shared extensive detail on their brand new Model X cars. I think it is an awesome thing to see such a close nit community that so freely chooses to spend a lot of hours of their days sharing detail and answering questions from all of us on this forum. I feel that this is very unique to Tesla owners, and I feel that it merits recognition. And so without further ado, from myself (and I'm sure many in this forum) I would like to say..

THANK YOU!!!

eepic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Nov 6, 2013
Canada
As we all know, we've had a variety of users on this board that have shared extensive detail on their brand new Model X cars. I think it is an awesome thing to see such a close nit community that so freely chooses to spend a lot of hours of their days sharing detail and answering questions from all of us on this forum. I feel that this is very unique to Tesla owners, and I feel that it merits recognition. And so without further ado, from myself (and I'm sure many in this forum) I would like to say..

THANK YOU!!!

+1 thanks for everyone taking time to share their experiences!

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
+5. It makes the wait tolerable.

I feel like it makes the wait unbearable. I’m checking the sites constantly for more tidbits, pics, and videos which could appear (and dissapear) any moment. Please don’t stop. I hope to join you soon.

Last edited:

Saxena

Jan 9, 2011
I feel like it makes the wait unbearable. I’m checking the sites constantly for more tidbits, pics, and videos which could appear (and dissapear) any moment. Please don’t stop. I hope to join you soon.

Absolutely +1... many thanks for all the info, and yes I keep obsessively checking for updates:biggrin:

FarmerDave

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sep 3, 2015
Central PA

I agree. Kind of like unending foreplay...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC