Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X P100D Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest rumor I have seen is P100D are first to get 2.0 hardware... but we will see.

TRACKING

Where have you heard this rumor? I will track this tread and wait to see if it is so. I Have estimated delivery of a 90D in Norway the 17th of September. If AP2.0 comes before that, I'll consider not taking delivery and re order. Very excited to hear updates from delivered cars :) Best case for me would be if they announce that a retro fit is possible.

Where have you heard this rumor? I will track this tread and wait to see if it is so. I Have estimated delivery of a 90D in Norway the 17th of September. If AP2.0 comes before that, I'll consider not taking delivery and re order. Very excited to hear updates from delivered cars :) Best case for me would be if they announce that a retro fit is possible.

I saw this rumor here: Autopilot 2.0 Information

I am also hoping to get the AP 2.0 hardware on my upcoming delivery!

nope didnt take any I was more concerned with my friends new car that went catatonic after plugging it in at home HPWC, said 12v low car may not restart, car needs service, reduced speed pull over now etc... they have no idea whats wrong with it yet and said "Car showing so many error codes they will have to talk to engineers in Fremont next week." poor guy only has 714 miles on the clock on a P90DL.... jokingly he asked them if they would swap it for a P100DL :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Model S M.D.