Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X P100D Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They may be able to offer an autopilot 1.5 update. Think about the LTE upgrade $450, just being a module swap. Perhaps the level 4, 360 degree autonomous radar can't be done, but adding the triple camera could be. Give some new level 2 enhanced features, like stop sign, traffic light, potholes, construction cones and better pedestrian detection.

Reactions: NathanWolf
They may be able to offer an autopilot 1.5 update. Think about the LTE upgrade $450, just being a module swap. Perhaps the level 4, 360 degree autonomous radar can't be done, but adding the triple camera could be. Give some new level 2 enhanced features, like stop sign, traffic light, potholes, construction cones and better pedestrian detection.
Right now does ap run right over pot holes and man hole covers?

Have to manually avoid?

More waiting :(. This is what I got from my DS"... We are excited to get you behind the wheel of one of the first P100D’s in the country. With this being a new battery, it is a bit different from the packs we have used historically, so we are putting it through extended inspections & testing to be sure it is operating perfectly, so we will have to postpone your delivery by approximately 1 week. I would like to reschedule your appointment to next Friday, September 16th & if it is ready earlier, I will contact you to offer an earlier delivery date."

More waiting :(. This is what I got from my DS"... We are excited to get you behind the wheel of one of the first P100D’s in the country. With this being a new battery, it is a bit different from the packs we have used historically, so we are putting it through extended inspections & testing to be sure it is operating perfectly, so we will have to postpone your delivery by approximately 1 week. I would like to reschedule your appointment to next Friday, September 16th & if it is ready earlier, I will contact you to offer an earlier delivery date."

Sorry to hear that, but at least they are doing their due diligence with the new battery. Thank you for the info, I'm awaiting a Model S P100DL in the next few weeks.

So you will get it with your new iPhone 7 next week??

I have received the same email on Friday. Delivery postponed to 9/16/16. :). Sucks even more because I am out of town on 9/16.

Ours is the first one to land in Oregon and our delivery date was pushed back a little for the same reason. Now we are expecting to take delivery on our anniversary, the 19th.

Talked to a Tesla employee yesterday who told me they aren't aloud to sell/deliver the 100 yet, he told me they had quite a few at his service center but they were waiting on some sort of approval before they could start delivering the cars to customers.

• Informative
Reactions: number12
Request for the P100D MX folks. Could someone take a picture of your Door sticker (the one with the weights)? I want to know if they'd upped the GVWR and GAWR's. That pack is pretty heavy now...
Then it was announced Tesla said that even if it can store about 11% more energy it only weights 4% more because of that they have redo the hole architecture inside the pack.

Now that I've put my 'real life thinking hat' on, I don't think a retrofit for AP 2.0 will happen. It is my understanding that the hardware that is being developed for AP 2.0 would have needed to have been submitted and approved by DOT as the manufacturing of the Model X began.

I wonder if they could spin it as a non-mandatory safety improvement program?

Reactions: NathanWolf