Is anyone interested and be contacted by tesla about the P100D upgrade for MX? Apparently I was told that while P90D can make it into Q1 2017, upgrading to 100 will push to delivery to Q2 (risking the FRT exemption) Also, tesla want me to decide by this week Any thought? Or anyone heard different story? If there are sufficient demand (e.g. 80% of P90D actually want 100 upgrade), may be we can push tesla to make delivery of P100D into Q1?