TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X P100DL wheels and tires.

Discussion in 'Model X' started by DadoP90DL, Sep 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DadoP90DL

DadoP90DL Member

I love the look of black wheels with my black model X, but I did not want to go with the 22" OEM wheels due to towing and 10-15% mileage limitations. I have ordered these beautiful 20" wheels from TSportline. My model X will be ready for delivery next week. I want to buy tires ,but tire rack has two options for the 20" front tires. Either 255/45/20 or 265/45/20. Anyone with X P100D who could confirm which front tires to get?
    Picture link below.
    http://i.imgur.com/jFx2Aew.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

Your stock 20" tires will fit these rims. If you're looking to buy new tires to mount and have two sets of wheels the P90D came with 265/45-20 for 20×9.0″ front and 275/45-20 for 20×10.0″ rear.

3. DadoP90DL

DadoP90DL Member

Thanks for your help. This is perfect. I want to get a second set of tires so that the wheels will ready with tires before my car delivery. I will then sell the original tires and wheels. I am looking to buy the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires.

4. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

I think Tsportline recommends the Pirellis, let us know how they feel/sound etc. don't forget to buy an extra set of OEM TPMS sensors from Tesla as I have heard after markets don't work.

5. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

I would suggest that you also take a look at the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires :cool:

6. shokunin

shokunin P85 & M3

I thought the Performance 20's came with Michelin Latitude Sport 3's? I don't think Michelin makes the PSS tires in the SUV size 20's.

7. Evil.Labrat

Evil.Labrat Member

Our recently delivered XP100D 20s were Michelin Latitude Sport 3.

• Like x 1
  8. Zero Emissions

This is the European Performance model tire configuration:
    Goodyear Eagle Asymetric 3,
    front 265x35R22,
    rear 285x35R22

9. EVSteve

EVSteve 110% Solar Powered

Make sure to check the load rating of the new tires as well as the wheels.