Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X P100DL wheels and tires.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the look of black wheels with my black model X, but I did not want to go with the 22" OEM wheels due to towing and 10-15% mileage limitations. I have ordered these beautiful 20" wheels from TSportline. My model X will be ready for delivery next week. I want to buy tires ,but tire rack has two options for the 20" front tires. Either 255/45/20 or 265/45/20. Anyone with X P100D who could confirm which front tires to get?
Picture link below.
http://i.imgur.com/jFx2Aew.jpg
jFx2Aew.jpg

I love the look of black wheels with my black model X, but I did not want to go with the 22" OEM wheels due to towing and 10-15% mileage limitations. I have ordered these beautiful 20" wheels from TSportline. My model X will be ready for delivery next week. I want to buy tires ,but tire rack has two options for the 20" front tires. Either 255/45/20 or 265/45/20. Anyone with X P100D who could confirm which front tires to get?
Picture link below.
http://i.imgur.com/jFx2Aew.jpg
jFx2Aew.jpg
Your stock 20" tires will fit these rims. If you're looking to buy new tires to mount and have two sets of wheels the P90D came with 265/45-20 for 20×9.0″ front and 275/45-20 for 20×10.0″ rear.

Your stock 20" tires will fit these rims. If you're looking to buy new tires to mount and have two sets of wheels the P90D came with 265/45-20 for 20×9.0″ front and 275/45-20 for 20×10.0″ rear.
Thanks for your help. This is perfect. I want to get a second set of tires so that the wheels will ready with tires before my car delivery. I will then sell the original tires and wheels. I am looking to buy the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires.

Thanks for your help. This is perfect. I want to get a second set of tires so that the wheels will ready with tires before my car delivery. I will then sell the original tires and wheels. I am looking to buy the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires.
I think Tsportline recommends the Pirellis, let us know how they feel/sound etc. don't forget to buy an extra set of OEM TPMS sensors from Tesla as I have heard after markets don't work.

Both 255/45R20 and 265/45R20 front tires have been standard on the Model X, depending if you originally had Michelin or Continentals. Either is fine, just make sure you get the right load rating. I went with Continental DWS 06 and the 255 width is XL load rated, but the 265 is only SL rated.