Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X P90 2016 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Time Owner
Asking Price or best Total $119,950.00

Following are the detail:
Model X 2016
6500 miles

Model X 90D $95,500.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint $1,000.00
22" Silver Wheels $5,500.00
Tan Leather 6 Seats $2,500.00
Figured Ash Wood décor $750.00
Light Headliner - Six Seat Interior $3,000.00
Supercharger Enabled -
Autopilot $2,500.00
Smart Air Suspension -
Premium Interior Package $4,500.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500.00
Subzero Weather Package $1,000.00

Subtotal $118,750.00
Destination and Doc Fee $1,200.00

this was a unique inventory with all upgrades
Free Supercharge for life, since it is made prior to 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
First Time Owner

Following are the detail:
Model X 2016
6500 miles

Model X 90D $95,500.00
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive -
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint $1,000.00
22" Silver Wheels $5,500.00
Tan Leather 6 Seats $2,500.00
Figured Ash Wood décor $750.00
Light Headliner - Six Seat Interior $3,000.00
Supercharger Enabled -
Autopilot $2,500.00
Smart Air Suspension -
Premium Interior Package $4,500.00
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500.00
Subzero Weather Package $1,000.00

Subtotal $118,750.00
Destination and Doc Fee $1,200.00

this was a unique inventory with all upgrades
Free Supercharge for life, since it is made prior to 2017

Attachments

• IMG_4239.JPG
    IMG_4239.JPG
    502.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4240.JPG
    IMG_4240.JPG
    610.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4241.JPG
    IMG_4241.JPG
    480.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4242.JPG
    IMG_4242.JPG
    434.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4255.JPG
    IMG_4255.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4256.JPG
    IMG_4256.JPG
    649.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4257.JPG
    IMG_4257.JPG
    602.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
i don't understand what is the concern to you, if you are not a buyer...?
when and why i am selling does not need to be justified here.
i did not think this forum was a place for judgmental comments.

if anyone wants the car they will pay for what i asked for or BEST OFFER

and YES, i will get the best money i agree with so , relax people

@kayvanfarzin, I agree that it is the sellers prerogative to establish his/her own list price....

But for clarification purposes, you are selling a well optioned 90D non-performance version, correct? If so, maybe you can request for the moderators to correct your title to remove the "P" and add a "D". Best of luck with the sale~

i don't understand what is the concern to you, if you are not a buyer...?
when and why i am selling does not need to be justified here.
i did not think this forum was a place for judgmental comments.

if anyone wants the car they will pay for what i asked for or BEST OFFER

and YES, i will get the best money i agree with so , relax people

I am a buyer - as soon as I find the right car for me. I browse all listings to see the pricing, and take special interest when it's a local car. I've been looking for quite some time, and I can tell you that you may have a hard time selling it for full price. Good luck with your sale!

thank you for our comment, im not really sure what im doing here or what and how much these cars go for... i saw a car less equipped than mine with 12k miles selling 4 k less... so i thought this would be a good price also since it carries a life time super charge free does its have any extra value now?

I am a buyer - as soon as I find the right car for me. I browse all listings to see the pricing, and take special interest when it's a local car. I've been looking for quite some time, and I can tell you that you may have a hard time selling it for full price. Good luck with your sale!
sorry my response was not you , it was for the first person who commented... hope you are not offended

im open to any fair offer... since im not a pro seller... lol

can someone tell me how to delete and re post this correctly?

we all know these prices are not set so i thought i would at least have a starting point and also this car was discounted almost 15K due to discomfort and delays Tesla created for me
so my price is not a full price at all, if this helps

You would have better luck if you posted the VIN and the window sticker too, but I agree with the others in this thread. I'm in the market for an X, so let me give you the buyers perspective:

I'm looking for decent deal, and I certainly don't want to overpay for a used car. That said, I know what these cars are worth new, and I have a pretty good feel for their used value. When I see a seller post their asking price at the sticker price for the car (as if it was brand new), I won't even bother contacting the seller because off the bat they seem unreasonable. I don't want to get into negotiations with people who cannot be reasoned with, and in my experience unreasonable sellers won't even bother to consider a reasonable offer.

That said, I suspect this is probably your first go at selling a car here and you made a mistake. What you should probably do is post a reasonable asking price (what you actually expect to get) that is lower than the sticker price by at least $10k (as that is the total for tax incentives in CA). Then subtract the depreciation for mileage on your car too (even Tesla does this with their CPO cars).

thank you for our comment, im not really sure what im doing here or what and how much these cars go for... i saw a car less equipped than mine with 12k miles selling 4 k less... so i thought this would be a good price also since it carries a life time super charge free does its have any extra value now?

Look at CPOs listed on Tesla's site for an idea of pricing. Here is an example that is similar to your car except for your 22" wheels: Model X 90D 5YJXCBE25GF003757 | Tesla

Just an FYI for everyone - I had a conversation with the OP, and he was not trying to be unreasonable. It seems as though it really is his first attempt at selling a car online, and his intention was to put a price out there and then accept a reasonable offer. Obviously it backfired, so I gave him plenty of info to consider regarding the pricing strategy. As with most folks that don't spend much time on these forums, he was pretty shocked at how these cars depreciate. I told him he would be even more shocked if he tried to trade it in directly to Tesla, and suggested to at least get a price from them and to go from there.

Just an FYI for everyone - I had a conversation with the OP, and he was not trying to be unreasonable. It seems as though it really is his first attempt at selling a car online, and his intention was to put a price out there and then accept a reasonable offer. Obviously it backfired, so I gave him plenty of info to consider regarding the pricing strategy. As with most folks that don't spend much time on these forums, he was pretty shocked at how these cars depreciate. I told him he would be even more shocked if he tried to trade it in directly to Tesla, and suggested to at least get a price from them and to go from there.

That was very nice of you to talk to him.

Last edited:
Look at CPOs listed on Tesla's site for an idea of pricing. Here is an example that is similar to your car except for your 22" wheels: Model X 90D 5YJXCBE25GF003757 | Tesla

As a pricing point, I have that same car but with black 22" wheels and the 72amp charger upgrade. Tesla offered me $83K on trade and said they would sell it for $96,500. Mine has about 2K less miles that that car.

As with most folks that don't spend much time on these forums, he was pretty shocked at how these cars depreciate.
Very true, but there is more going on here: most buyers do not share the exact same preference for options that OP chose, so those get discounted *very* heavily by Tesla and the secondary market.

The somewhat useful rule of thumb for recent, used cars is:
$1/mile depreciation
50% discount on options
Tax credits passed on
Further depreciation if the car lacks sought after upgrades present on a new car, e.g. AP2

Last edited:
Tesla is not discounting cars that have AP1 because of AP2 (that isn't even working) so why should anyone else?
How do you know that Tesla has not discounted your offered buy-back price to account for lack of AP2 ?

Not that it really matters, since the question in this case is whether customers want AP2. Like you, perhaps. ? Definitely me. And presumably all the people who go wild anytime Tesla upgrades AP functionality.

Last edited: