TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X P90DL is here!

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Nototrader, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Nototrader

Nototrader Member

Model X P90DL is here!

New Production P90DL Model X at the service center! Last chance to buy before I get opticoat and xpel and keep it for myself. Midnight Silver. All black interior with carbon fiber trim. 7 seater. All options except for the 22" wheels. $147k MSRP. Looking for 40k above MSRP. Please note. Stock photo. Not the actual vehicle for sale. Federal tax refund not applicable to new buyer.

List Date: 1/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model X P90DL is here!
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $187,000.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    ed93c212-f093-4d89-b786-e7811ee587da.jpe
    df730ba0-4b5a-4941-bbf4-6595383e3a75.png

2. ElectricBoogaloo

Why are you selling it before you receive it?

3. bhuwan

bhuwan Supporting Member

Look at the markup! ;)

4. Nototrader

Nototrader Member

I am selling it if someone wants to pay a premium to get it in the next couple of weeks. I am fine with waiting another 8-10 months to order another one. If not, I will gladly keep it. It's a win-win for someone who wants it and want to pay for that.

5. Acidshort

Acidshort Member

6. Nototrader

Nototrader Member

I'm picking it up this week. Last chance if somebody wants it for an obscene price. Once I get opticoat and xpel, it's off the market.