Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X P90DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me try to be helpful.
I bought about the same car last April from Tesla.
A 2016 Model X P90DL with 10,000 miles.
Midnight Silver with Black interior.
It came with 4 year/ 50k mile warranty from the date of purchase and the remaining years on the battery warranty (5?)
It had 22 inch wheels and was a six seater not a seven. Cold weather package etc etc.
Free supercharging for life.
I paid $85k.
I am sure that was too much and I overpaid but the car was exactly what I had been searching for.

And I am extremely pleased and happy.
Even knowing the depreciation is going to be a killer.

Reactions: wreighven
I would say mid 60s. Purchased mine last October from Tesla in mid 60s and its pretty similar. There are a couple on the website now for under $70k.

The 4 year warrant is a huge deal imo and I have used it a few times already. Also you will want to be sure that FUSC truly follows that particular vehicle. The wording on the Tesla site now makes it seem like they can remove that feature even if the vehicle doesn’t end up back in their possession. I’m not certain on this but here is the wording:

“Free Unlimited Supercharging is available to the next buyer of this car but is not transferable to subsequent owners upon sale. Supercharger idle fees may still apply.”