Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Perfect Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading all these posts (especially the negative ones) can definitely be intimidating, but I am very happy to say my X was delivered last night at 10:00 pm to my home and is flawless. I haven't noticed a single thing wrong with the vehicle. Amazing vehicle, can't wait for version 8.1!

Mo!
Apart from a mis-alignment on the driver side, chrome curved line at the back of the car, everything was perfect on my Model X P90D, even though the car was delivered to the SC on the same morning.

Reactions: Ormond
Best day in 2016. .
20161231_125912.png

Reactions: ggnykk
I had a nearly flawless deliver on 12/28. There was a small tear in the back of one of the leather seats. They had already documented this to be fixed.. Someone there was good eyes because I would have never found this small issue on my own.

Good Morning Folks! --- I took delivery yesterday afternoon in Rockville, MD (75D). I have to say, the walk through was great, and I was hard pressed to find anything at delivery. I came up with the weather-stripping on the driver's side FWD being caught in the front roof crease when closing which they will order and replace no problem.

When I got home and parked in my garage I noticed the front quarter-panel on the driver's side is barely uneven near the side mirror. Very minor issues; may not mess with the quarter-panel at all.

Reactions: ModelX