TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model X Perfect Delivery

Discussion in 'Model X' started by mohanman, Dec 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mohanman

mohanman Member

Reading all these posts (especially the negative ones) can definitely be intimidating, but I am very happy to say my X was delivered last night at 10:00 pm to my home and is flawless. I haven't noticed a single thing wrong with the vehicle. Amazing vehicle, can't wait for version 8.1!

Mo!

• Like x 8
    • Informative x 1
  2. muleferg

muleferg Active Member

Happy with my X90D. Yes 8.1 would be nice:D

• Like x 2
  3. SUMD

SUMD Member

Ditto - super happy thus far (picked up on Monday).

Really wish EAP would be activated soon :)

• Like x 3
  4. Lou gagna

Lou gagna Member

Apart from a mis-alignment on the driver side, chrome curved line at the back of the car, everything was perfect on my Model X P90D, even though the car was delivered to the SC on the same morning.

• Like x 1
  5. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

Best day in 2016. . 20161231_125912.png

• Like x 1
  6. jason1466

jason1466 Member

Congrats and thanks for taking time to report positive deliveries. Makes me feel better for my new order this week. Now if only we get a chance to upgrade to 100D next month (pure speculation).

• Like x 2
  7. MisterT2

MisterT2 Member

I picked up my x 90 D 5 seater on Wednesday. I went over it with the check list. Flawless. I need to add Tune-in username and password to the checklist.

• Like x 2
  8. mohanman

mohanman Member

Hey guys my dad sat in the passenger seat for literally 10 minutes, and there is some mild, very mild wrinkling of the leather.. I am assuming that its just normal stuff? Thanks

9. RRM998

RRM998 Member

I had a nearly flawless deliver on 12/28. There was a small tear in the back of one of the leather seats. They had already documented this to be fixed.. Someone there was good eyes because I would have never found this small issue on my own.

10. Kaush24

Kaush24 New Member

Had a flawless delivery of my 75D on Friday. So far no issues other than a slight break pad squeak that I assume will go away with some breaking in.

11. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

You are right. .it's normal.

12. acadapter

acadapter Member

Good Morning Folks! --- I took delivery yesterday afternoon in Rockville, MD (75D). I have to say, the walk through was great, and I was hard pressed to find anything at delivery. I came up with the weather-stripping on the driver's side FWD being caught in the front roof crease when closing which they will order and replace no problem.

When I got home and parked in my garage I noticed the front quarter-panel on the driver's side is barely uneven near the side mirror. Very minor issues; may not mess with the quarter-panel at all.

• Like x 1