Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Performance Cheetah Launch Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you do try it in Ludicrous+, I wonder if max battery kW is now above 600.
My 2019 raven performance X doesn’t have ludicrous, only insane and insane +. I bought it less then a month before that and Free supercharging was in the cost. It’s a 20k software option for me to turn on ludicrous. That being said , I still received the update it’s in my release notes. So i don’t think my max KW is the same a ludicrous mode. So it’s probably the same KW output as before, just the better launch sequence and “cheetah” stance

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4
When you do try it in Ludicrous+, I wonder if max battery kW is now above 600.
Yes it is. On the X anyway. Goes like a wild-assed ape. Can't wait to get it to the track....when it opens. Want a new world record for the quickest SUV in the quarter-mile. Currently hold the record at 11.2. Suspect I will get into the 10s.

Blowing Smoke
Draggy downhill.

Here's the real thing!

World's Fastest SUV Record Blue   Raven.jpg

Reactions: bhorn
I got the update, but am having an issue with luda+. Currently I have less power in luda+ than I do with regular Luda.

I'll wait for another update, but right now ludicrous + limits to 300ish kw, while ludicrous gives me the full power. Unsure why.

I had the cheetah stance then with the most recent update that's gone too. Who knows.