Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Plaid 32K Under Sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What site did you use or where did you buy?
Autotrader. I bought a model x plaid with the following options: red $2,500, fsd $12,000, white interior $2,000, 22 inch wheels $5,500. 300 mi on odometer. 130K. I would never order the 22 in wheel or buy the $12,000 software at this point, but the price was right. There are hundreds of used 2022 model x on the market, too many to support the current msrp
That's pretty awesome. The lowest I see on Autotrader is $121k with about 7,200 miles. There's one for $129k with ~700 Miles

That one for 121k is 28K under current sticker. Look at how many are for sale. These prices are headed lower

I think the quick flip days are over but it actually just shows that Tesla is ramping up on deliveries. My 22 Model X was delivered over the weekend and I paid 105k for Blue, 22inch, 6 seater, White Interior so there is still a lot of profit to be made even at 120k. If its a dealership selling then the original buyer already got paid and this is the reseller price. Anyhow, if u are trying to buy one now then 120k or 130k for a plaid is a good deal. Its still 15 to 20k over people who are still waiting for their deliveries paid.

Autotrader. I bought a model x plaid with the following options: red $2,500, fsd $12,000, white interior $2,000, 22 inch wheels $5,500. 300 mi on odometer. 130K. I would never order the 22 in wheel or buy the $12,000 software at this point, but the price was right. There are hundreds of used 2022 model x on the market, too many to support the current msrp

That one for 121k is 28K under current sticker. Look at how many are for sale. These prices are headed lower
Sounds like you don’t have a plaid . Plaid never cost less that 120k base . Then they required all plaids be 6 seaters . Take a picture of your car saying it’s a plaid .

Sounds like you don’t have a plaid . Plaid never cost less that 120k base . Then they required all plaids be 6 seaters . Take a picture of your car saying it’s a plaid .

$130k for a plaid sounds right?

There’s one right now if you want it. Pretty much brand new and has a bunch of options like OP. They can be found and yeah the whole luxury car market is tanking quite a bit. I got my plaid x earlier this year with a 1.79% loan, now it’s probably closer to 6% if not more on a 6 figure car so understandably there’s less people interested. If you’re a cash buyer, I’d hold off even longer as the rising rates will probably drop these values even more.

Reactions: Billstickers
$130k for a plaid sounds right?

There’s one right now if you want it. Pretty much brand new and has a bunch of options like OP. They can be found and yeah the whole luxury car market is tanking quite a bit. I got my plaid x earlier this year with a 1.79% loan, now it’s probably closer to 6% if not more on a 6 figure car so understandably there’s less people interested. If you’re a cash buyer, I’d hold off even longer as the rising rates will probably drop these values even more.
Not bad. That's right around pre-price hike MSRP.