Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Plaid reservation for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update- this reservation is $5000 off (once fsd price increases later this month) plus $250 off because I already paid order fee. Here’s the current configuration, soon to be converted to 6 seat like all MX plaids. I don’t know yet whether color or wheel type will be changeable for new buyer. I expect delivery to be sometime during Q1 instead of October for new orders (according to design studio). This reservation will go to the highest bidder. PM me if interested or with questions.

Attachments

• A6F3DFA0-9CF7-403D-B3BF-6D9D77841109.png
    A6F3DFA0-9CF7-403D-B3BF-6D9D77841109.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Funny
Reactions: Eskimo YoYo
Update- this reservation is $5000 off (once fsd price increases later this month) plus $250 off because I already paid order fee. Here’s the current configuration, soon to be converted to 6 seat like all MX plaids. I don’t know yet whether color or wheel type will be changeable for new buyer. I expect delivery to be sometime during Q1 instead of October for new orders (according to design studio). This reservation will go to the highest bidder. PM me if interested or with questions.
Hi I am interested. I am in NJ. 201 966 6653. [email protected]