Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X plaid vin reservation for SALE - car ready to deliver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3B2C8743-3894-4961-B4FF-AC6852A41894.png

Have VIN in hand. White, 6 seater, 22” wheels, FSD optional. Los Angeles delivery.

Will sell reservation for $1,000 OBO. Paid $250 for it

Get the car now!!

9536E270-2932-45DB-8BA7-B200D59E1585.png

Hey guys - great news - have another inventory match ready to deliver NOW.

Red plaid, cream interior, 6 seat and 22”

$5k for the reservation. I had over 20 people contact me for the last one so if I didn’t respond just send me a message again if you want this one.

As for my other two reservations, those are likely January/February/March.

No long range.

Big update today, but must have a buyer by end of today. WHITE with cream interior, 22”, carbon fiber, FSD, plaid. Los Angeles

$5k OBO for the reservation. Ready NOW! Only dm if you’re ready to buy because I’m getting spammed w messages -

Other for sale:
2 plaid reservations, one black and one white that are due January / February ish - $1k each and delivery timeline is not guaranteed. They change everyday and might say March or June but can be ready tomorrow…

No long range.

Big update today, but must have a buyer by end of today. WHITE with cream interior, 22”, carbon fiber, FSD, plaid. Los Angeles

$5k OBO for the reservation. Ready NOW! Only dm if you’re ready to buy because I’m getting spammed w messages -

Other for sale:
2 plaid reservations, one black and one white that are due January / February ish - $1k each and delivery timeline is not guaranteed. They change everyday and might say March or June but can be ready tomorrow…
What's the price of the white with the cream interior? Are these 5, 6, or 7 seat configurations? Can't DM yet.

No long range.

Other for sale:
Hey Sam, how are you transferring your reservations? I have a couple that I'm trying to transfer, but not getting any responses from my SA.