TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X price cut this morning?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Quesder, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Quesder

Quesder Member

Hi All,
    I just noticed that the X has become cheaper, by $1200 comparing to when Free Unlimited Super Charge is still available. Can anyone confirm with that? Thanks.

2. JCB_Arizona

JCB_Arizona Member

Didn't include destination and doc fee. Price same, I'm pretty sure.

3. outie

outie Active Member

You are actually seeing a price increase. The price remains the same without unlimited SpC.

4. Yinn

Yinn Member

The $1200 is the doc and destination. Just confirmed myself. Prices are the same.

If you are using a mobile device vs a full website. The doc and destination is automatically rolled in on mobile devices, and listed as a line item. If you're using the full website, it shows you the price without it. You have to click on a link above the price that says $1200 doc and destination for it to be rolled in.

5. xcell

xcell MX Driver

In Switzerland the price is more or less the same for my MX - it differs only by +100.- CHF from my 8/16 order